Group Admin

you get to tell things to the people that only gods can
you also get to be contributors

I Like Pie
Group Contributor

Can I be one?

hailspider
Group Contributor

4038559 Can I be one? It's not like I really have anything better to do.

Julia
Group Admin

:pinkiehappy:
I declare you both Oracles!:rainbowkiss:

hailspider
Group Contributor
I Like Pie
Group Contributor

Yay! Thank you.

Julia
Group Admin

well, we have many places open, Oracles, Nuns, Monks, Angels, Valkyries, Nymphs... etc

HapHazred
Group Admin

4048813 Just out of curiosity... what does an oracle do?

I mean, on an administrative level, there's the admins, who make sure nobody does anything silly like insult a religion or something, then there's me, who takes care of the submissions folder... and that's about it, really.

Julia
Group Admin

Oracles tell us what is going on around Olympus, say if somepony is fucking up or being a troll

HapHazred
Group Admin

4048846 Seems legit. I can live with that. Well played, Eris.

Julia
Group Admin

lol
also, Oracles can wield angelic powers

If at all possible I would like to be an oracle

Julia
Group Admin

are you up to being able to monitor the group everyday as much as you can?

Julia
Group Admin

4049196 :fluttershysad:okay...:ajsleepy:

HapHazred
Group Admin

4049223 You know, Oracles were most often chosen by the gods in mythology. It wasn't a case of people asking to be made conduits to the heavens.

I know that sounded all different kinds of pretentious, but my point is that I'd rather hand-pick who I trust, not give it to the first people who come along. No offense to the first people who came along intended, of course.

Julia
Group Admin

well, those gods from former mythology were killed by me because they were dishonest douchebags who never invited me to their parties

that's why Achilles died. all because i threw in an apple into the mix...

but my point being, those same choices backfired on them because they could not truly help themselves help others. and in the end, it led to me killing them and eating their souls.

HapHazred
Group Admin

4049289 Just sayin'. I'm operating quite well so far: I'm at eleven stories reviewed out of the submissions already. And at this rate, I can go on indefinitely.

I'll leave the recruiting to you.

Julia
Group Admin

damn...:rainbowderp:

HapHazred
Group Admin

4049319 Well, it's not like they review themselves. I did get help from Black Ultron on two occasions though.

Julia
Group Admin

well, be sure we get through all of them so we can make sure everyone gets a chance

they either get appointed godhood, or some other position if we must make further decisions to decide what they must be

HapHazred
Group Admin

4049359 Are you sure that's a good idea? Not everyone who writes decent stories are good admins. And even if I were ridiculously strict, which I'm not, over time you're going to end up with a whole load of admins on your hands, and there's a reason those 'every member becomes an admin' groups never last long.

I'm just giving you fair warning.

Julia
Group Admin

I see your point, I'll only appoint admins to those we can truly trust, whether they're gods or not

If you have any positions for oracles still available, I'd be happy to take the job :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25