FiMFiction's Olympus 106 members · 176 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Julia
Group Admin

Also, spread the word of our existence~:heart:

HapHazred
Group Admin

4028380 If you already have godhood, do you still have to submit?

Also, who judges? Do I get to judge?

Julia
Group Admin

4028389 Gods judge yes,
also, I have a folder for us gods

HapHazred
Group Admin

4028399 How good does it have to be to get approval? Do I have to like it, does it have to have a specific writing standard?

And if it doesn't, do I remove it from the submissions folder?

Julia
Group Admin

It must be approved by two gods.
Also, submissions stay in the folder.

HapHazred
Group Admin

4028413 Won't the submissions folder get... huge?

How will we coordinate between ourselves to know that two gods approve of the one story? A comment, a thread? PMs?

Julia
Group Admin

4028420 yes. all of the above

HapHazred
Group Admin

4028493 ...neat.

I love a challenge.

Julia
Group Admin

4028499 challenge is what the Witch Goddess Walpurgis Does Best

HapHazred
Group Admin

4028505 Uhm, well, I reviewed a thing, and I think it's okay... do I tell ALL the admins I said so?

And does that mean whoever gets in the folder becomes an admin? Because that sounds like it could go south very quickly.

Julia
Group Admin

4031563 Surely we must offer a fair chance, if the story is god-material, then we talk amongst one another to verify if it is or not

HapHazred
Group Admin

4031568 I'm not even sure MY stories are god material. I mean, I think they're damn good, but...

How good is a god?

Anyway, I put my reasoning in my decisions thread. I thought you wanted at least two gods to approve a story. Shall I go ahead and make a thread where all the gods can check to see who else recommended stories? Like, this story, this author, recommended. Then another admin can check it, reply to it if they also recommend it, and then we can move the story to the gods folder, yes?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12