Use our OCs! 331 members · 355 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Name: Alsvid

Race: Zebra

Sex: Female

Cutie Mark:

Appearance: Zebra filly the same size as Applebloom & Co., except a little larger. As an adult, she's about Zecora's size. She wears a red-green-and-black burqa. Her mane is pulled back and tied in a bun. She has earrings and a nose ring, in silver.

Job: As a filly, she runs a hot dog cart. She cooks all of her own hotdogs and makes different versions of them - fried in curry, or with chili and cheese, or with onions and pickles, etc., etc. As an adult, she runs a butcher shop, with a small al-fresco dining section where she can prepare your meat for you and you can eat it if you don't want to cook it, but if this makes you uncomfortable, she can just be a greengrocer and operate in the same capacity.

If you want to involve her in something larger, she can also be the Pirate Queen of Trifillytania, a small Zebrican nation that operates much as the Barbary Corsairs of Earth did.

Sometimes she's also an investigative journalist. She's good for many uses and can be put in many roles.

Personality: She is lazy and likes to play with her friends all day, but is easy to rely on in a pinch. She tends to argue with others and is somewhat stubborn, yet, usually, well-meaning and pleasant. She insists on having her own way sometimes.

Restrictions: None, do as you like.

You've been at this a while. Keep up the good work:raritywink: I especially like this one, I've never been a fan of god OCs but your previously posted ones have potential for use in a Greek God style setting and you even mentioned how they are when not in those kinds of settings. Thank you for contributing!:twilightsmile:

Thanks!

I don't really care for Godmodding myself, either. I just felt like Zebras should have some counterparts to Cel and Lun, respectively, and the idea was fun to play with. They aren't really important to me, and I'm not going to get mad and do an ORIGINAL CHARACTER DO NOT STEAL thing about them.

And, like you said, they function nicely as "mortals".

Fractured Note
Group Admin

Yes, these are amazing. You are like a well oiled OC creating machine.

You could easily make Pacifica a singer/seamstress/schoolteacher/fishermare or something, and Atlas could be a generic strongperson like Bulk Biceps, or a personal trainer, or a life-coach like Iron Will. He could also be a brewer like Applejack, except he brews honest-to-god Beer.

They don't necessarily gotta be Gods, and my happiness doesn't hinge on that.

EDIT: I just had a very funny idea:

Atlas runs a boxing gym. All the tough guys and girls of Ponyville hang out there.

Then, one day, Fluttershy joins. She eventually becomes the most dangerous boxer there, wins tons of awards, and retires with a 70-0 fight record. :rainbowlaugh:

EDIT2: You could, theoretically, involve my other OC's by having Pacifica be one of the ring girls who holds up signs, and myself (Alsvid) as one of the tough female boxers Fluttershy destroys entirely. :flutterrage:

Like the format, I think I'll give this a try since there were a couple OCs I came up with but didn't (and probably won't) use in my stories.

This OC has been used in a story already, by the way. So this should dissipate any fears you may have had.

I plan in using her in my Applejack fic as an engineer working for Trixie's aerospace manufacturing division.

She designs a heavy bomber similar to the B-17, which convinces Equestrians that airplanes are useful and that having Pegasids flying over head holding bombs is not a good idea, nor is forcing dragons to fly up and down in lines.

woo go team Zebra

stay classy:moustache:

Thank you, Axl.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9