Use our OCs! 332 members · 361 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

This is an example of an OC thread.

Name: Iron Smith
Race: Earth Pony
Appearance: A dark brown coat with a dull gray mane and an anvil for a cuite mark.
Notes: He has a dull almost jaded "I've seen everything" personality that can get on peoples nerves. He's not really surprised by anything (or at least acts that way). As his name implies he is a smith who works with various metals (mostly iron) and only really enjoys smiting. He currently lives alone in a small house (location can be based on what is appropriate to the story). His general unhappy attitude works somewhat as a repellent for mares or ponies in general.

He works well as a background character given his demeanor and could work well as an interesting side character in fics if not given many lines. Ex-The main character needs something repaired and goes to Iron Smith for help. I would like to see him used in a romance story where he tries to change his bad personality in order to attract a mare friend. However I do not want him used in a clop fic, romance and sex are fine, just not a straight clop fic.

You do not need to construct your OC thread the same way this was only an example. If you have any questions post them below or if you want to use Iron Smith send me a PM. Thank you for reading.:pinkiesmile:

4014368 not much, got any comments or Ideas? I'd prefer to keep most chat out of these and focus more on the characters in them.:pinkiesmile:

4007626 I was wondering if we could put up some original narrative devices (objects, sets, locations, programs, groups, etc) that aren't specifically characters.

4016153 Hmm... I saw this a few hours ago and I've decided that although the answer is no, you can ask for a character to be part of a specific group you've created. I may create a group dedicated to world building later, but for now I know there are already some out there that you could join.:scootangel:

4016153 You can add factions now.:scootangel:

4007626 Sounds like a Tech-Knight.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8