Holiday Stories 76 members · 72 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
EstrellaEssentia
Group Admin

This is the thread where you can get to know other people in the group. Please follow a format similar to this:
Name: (does not have to be real one)
Bio: (here you can give a short summary of yourself)
Fav Pony:
Fav Story:
OC: (state name, personality, appearance and job if you can)
You are free to add anything else, this is simply a guideline.

(link to Questions, Comments, Complaints)

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

Name: Darth Redbeard
Bio: Nothing really to say about myself
Dislikes: Trolls
Favorite Pony: Luna
Favorite Story: Spike's Pony Chronicles
OC: Crimson Crown. Prefers to be treated as a normal stallion instead of what his job is, he leads the Imperial Empire to the best of his abilities. Wears a blue vest, black boots, glasses, and also wears a hat that Luna made for him when he left Equestria after his first visit. He also prefers to not say much about himself, leaving his past a mystery to most around him.

EstrellaEssentia
Group Admin

Name: Estrella Essentia
Bio: I am an ENTJ who likes to think about new and exciting ideas from different perspectives. I always try to be practical and understanding.
Likes: modern interior design and art, sketching, graphic design, photography, fandoms, anime, Kpop and musicals
Dislikes: laziness, lack of thought, overly rude and unjustified comments
Fav Pony: Sunset Shimmer
Fav Story: Antipods
OC: Estrella Essentia; see avatar for appearance; one of Canterlot eccentric new architectural design developers/CEO of Essence Design; view this blog for more info.

E l E

Blu_Ray
Group Admin

Name: Blu_Ray
Bio: Like many on Fimfiction, I grew up, watched TV, and found the ponies.
Dislikes: The opposite of awesomeness.
Fav Pony: Scootaloo
Fav Story: I enjoy the C.B. Series by Vanilla Mocha & Plum Rose.
OC: Blu_Ray is a light blue unicorn stallion. He has blue hair with black tips for both mane & tail with yellow/hazel eyes.

Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

Name: Vanilla Mocha
Bio: I am a pegasister. That is all that needs to be said.
Dislikes: Veggies.
Fav Pony: Maud
Fav Story: Pegasus Feathers by Blu_Ray
OC: Vanilla Mocha is a white furred unicorn with brown hair for both her mane and tail. She likes to write stories. :twilightsmile:

Name: Darth Gonzo
Bio: I'm a writer who's going to be making a web series. I wouldn't be making it if it wasn't for MLP.
Likes: Transformers, Power Rangers, Ponies, and Santa Claus.
Dislikes: mean people and the dark.
Fav Pony: Spike
Fav Story: Any story that ship Spike and Apple Bloom.
OC: Funny Bone is a pink earth pony stallion with a white mane and tall. His cutie mark is a balloon that looks like a skull.

Name: Jongoji245
Bio: Just your average American having his typical day fighting the balance between writing and work. But makes the most of both anyhow.:twilightsmile:
Likes: Don Bluth, good story arcs, alternate universe stories, Hasbro.
Dislikes: Lack of communication, getting a downvote without comment.
Fav Pony: Sunset Shimmer
Fav Story: Equestria Ninja Girls (one of my examples of a crossover done right).
OC: Jongoji. Dapplewood (another OC of mine) isn't the only dinosaur to thrive in Equestria, it's just that he hasn't found him yet. In general, he resembles an Edmontosaurus, just scaled down to Luna's size. Ever hard working and tired, he is respected at the custodial jobs he's done over the years, yet his rather introverted behavior makes him largely unnoticeable to those outside of that. He hopes to one day find a special somepony; happiness seems to be something he's missing in his life.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8