Names for Characters 69 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
EstrellaEssentia
Group Admin

This is the thread where you can get to know other people in the group. Please follow a format similar to this:
Name: (does not have to be real one)
Bio: (here you can give a short summary of yourself)
Fav Pony:
Fav Story:
OC: (state name, personality, appearance and job if you can)
You are free to add anything else, this is simply a guideline.

EstrellaEssentia
Group Admin

Name: Estrella Essentia
Bio: I am an ENTJ who likes to think about new and exciting ideas from different perspectives. I always try to be practical and understanding.
Likes: modern interior design and art, sketching, graphic design, photography, fandoms, anime, Kpop and musicals
Dislikes: laziness, lack of thought, overly rude and unjustified comments
Fav Pony: Sunset Shimmer
Fav Story: Antipods
OC: Estrella Essentia; see avatar for appearance; one of Canterlot eccentric new architectural design developers/CEO of Essence Design; view this blog for more info.

E l E

Name: Hebi
Bio: I Write to Transcend My Limits.
Dislikes: foalcon, incest, anything Freddy-related
Fav Pony: Derpy
Fav Story: Scotsman vs the Fashionista 1
OC: Cookie Prose's cutie mark is my profile pic. Bronze yellow fur, black hair, green shades, brown vest, cookie with quill as a cutie mark, earth pony. Food Critic from Appleloosa.

EstrellaEssentia
Group Admin

3911502 That is a very unique OC. I like it!

Name: WindyTheWarrior
Bio: Think in darkness? Write darkness. Think in romance? Write romance. Think in slice-of-life? Write slice-of-life. Bottom line? Everyone thinks in EPICNESS.
Dislikes: profanity, although I can tolerate it.
Fav pony: Fluttershy
Fav story: Project Sunflower by Hoopy McGee
OC: Melody Wind is the 14-year-old leader of a group of super warriors, appointed for no apparent reason other than she is a descendant of Twilight Sparkle. In fact, she has a horrible personality for it. However, she is the go-to pony when her soldiers have trouble in their personal lives.

3888726 Name: Ponyess

Bio: Writing, Reading, Music, Drawing, Chatting

Dislikes: Arrogance, Disshonesty, Violence, Guns, Greed

Fav Pony: Pinkie Pie

Fav Story: Past Sins

OC: Silly Filly; Curious, Creative, Friendly, Inventive; Yellow earth pony filly with blue mane, wearing and amulet around her neck, study.

You are free to add anything else, this is simply a guideline. (I will add or change details later, if and when I find something I feel is less than it could have been)

Hi! That thing looks too long for me, but...

I'm DataBass, I like ponies and growth, I dislike shit and FNAF stuff, my fav pony is Twilight Sparkle and my favorite fic is Fallout Equestria but the FE fandom smells of fail and ego, so I won't write a FE story.

Name: ElectroPHX228 (Blitz)
Bio: Just your average Electrified Phoenix
Likes: Reading, Writing, Drawing, Videogames, Foxes, Phoenixes, Turtles, Time Travel, and Multiversal Theory
Dislikes: Arrogance, Boasting, Stereotypes, and Spoiled people
Fav Pony: Twilight, Rainbow, Applejack, Scootaloo, Luna, Ditzy (Derpy), Time Turner (the Doc), Vinyl, and Octavia
Fav Story: The War of the Champions series
OC: Blitz; Storm Phoenix, see profile for more detail; overly protective, weary, fatherly, and solitary; to Control the weather of the Everfree, protect the skies, protect the legacies of his children/species, monitor Pegasi.

Before Celestia and Luna, Blitz was two separate ponies, Hurricane Blitz and Tornado Blitz, pegasi brothers. After their death, their ashes were struck by a bolt of magical lightning combining them together. Creating the first phoenix of the storms. Centuries later his entire species was wiped out leaving him to be both the first and last of his kind. Story will be posted about his backstory.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8