Elric of Melnipony: The Group 81 members · 54 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

According to the "Trending" box anyway.

3808936 Yeah, it surprised me too.

arcum42
Group Admin

And Elric is now trendier than Humans in Equestria.

[youtube=u2ccTI5P7Kw]

--arcum42

3808971 Now he just needs to surpass these groups:

Just 88 more members or so
If this group actually gets into the top slot...

arcum42
Group Admin

I could see him surpassing the "My Little Fetish" and "Foalcon" groups, at least.

What's tempting is that me and Elric have one finished chapter of a collaboration sitting around. It'd be easy to post it here. Trouble is that I seriously doubt a second chapter is happening any time in the near future...

--arcum42

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

If this group actually gets into the top slot...

Yeah, that's not happening.

Well, maybe we could throw that chapter in a thread if there's any demand for it...

arcum42
Group Admin

I'll admit, I'd be curious to see people's reactions. I just am definitely not in a position to commit to more chapters of any other stories.

Trouble is that I think what we wrote is pretty good. :scootangel:

--arcum42

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

I just am definitely not in a position to commit to more chapters of any other stories.

Hey, you know me -- I'm having trouble writing my solo stuff right now. I know you're in a similar position, but for different reasons. But that doesn't mean it's an ex-parrot -- it's just resting.

I think what we wrote is pretty good.

So do I. :twilightsmile:

Luminary
Group Contributor

He is now trendier than various fetishes.

Only four more until it's officially more fun to be friends with Elric than to have sex with immature horses!

Baby Boo
Group Contributor
Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Baby on board
How I've adored
That sign on my car's windowpane...

Baby Boo
Group Contributor
scoots2
Group Contributor

3808849 Well, for crying out loud, keep him trendier than Five Nights At Freddy's. GEEZ.

Some trends are just more attractive than others, y'know?

Luminary
Group Contributor

Elric has singlehoofedly defeated the crime of the sexual abuse of fillies and colts. Mayor Mare handed him the keys to the city this morning, while pointedly looking the other way about how most of Elric's preferred ponies in that other thread are elementary school students.

When asked what he's going to do next, Elric stated he will be setting his sights on actually being cooler than both the latest vampire craze and the very concept of 'dark and edgy'. Results may prove him to be prophetic, as he's now neck in (vulnerable, blood-rich) neck with the Bat Ponies are Best Ponies group on the trending list, and gaining rapidly on former villain, Sunset Shimmer.

Princess Luna has loudly expressed outrage and a desire to 'FLAY HIS SKIN FROM HIS TREASONOUS BONES', and has vowed to regain her place. She is currently only one member behind Elric's powerhouse. Princess Luna's public relations department has released another formal apology about Luna's choice in language, citing the stresses of rulership as the cause.

And now he's more popular than Sunset Shimmer. Trying to keep up with the mean girls, aren't ya?

Baby Boo
Group Contributor
Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

It's depressing that a group based on a series of fadfics is ranked so highly...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18