One Shot Reviews 21 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
That Twisted Brony
Group Admin

Hey there! Are you a writer looking for an honest review? Guess what? WE DO THOSE!!! Simply post below a link to your story and we will get to it when we can! All stories must be between 1000-5000 words for it to be even thought about. We're One Shot Reviews, our specialty is one shot stories, obviously!! :derpytongue2: Also can be ANY genre and skill level.

Here's a bonus! If you send a Private Message to That Twisted Brony, We'll even review non-posted stories before they're FimFic ready!!!

Please allow a maximum 48 hours upon request. You will receive a private message with the subject "OSRs Request" If you qualify!!! After 48 hours and no message make sure you:

A- Have actually requested.
B- Have a story in the 1000-5000 word limit.
-AND/OR-
C- Have a link to the story (or have sent the PM with a link to the unfinished story)

If you've done all these properly and no one has replied to you, ypu have the right to spam my PM and my user page with all the hates.

Thanks Guys and Hope to Review You Soon!!!

Hi, new member and FOE enthusiased. I have a few stories that could be up your ally.

A very merry wasteland Heartswarming Eve
New year, changed heart
New years Night
Battling the past

The feedback on all has been... good, but if you guys could review them so I may... improve them that`d be great.:pinkiehappy:

Almost forgot one. Not FOE related, but close to my heart. Loss

I have a one-shot that I would like to be reviewed. It's titled "Found You!" and features the Mane-iac. Unfortunately, it's a little over the 5K maximum, with the word count at 8,569, author's note included, but I'm really proud of this story and I would love to see a formal review of it, so I hope that you guys make an exception and excuse the extra 3K words.

I can never say no to a review, but only do it if you're bored out of your mind. I'm sure others have a greater need for them than me.

My one shots:
I Ain't Your Sacrifice
Flash Sentry Is Not a Hero
Forget Love
Rape Is Bad and You Should Feel Bad
Discord Sits on Celestia’s Throne

However, there is one that I would cherish a review for.
Princess of Friendship
Sadly, though, it's 300 words over the limit and it's technically a 2 chapters fic, so it doesn't really qualify.

That Twisted Brony
Group Admin

3638178 Hey there! Make sure you post a link to the story you want reviewed. If you dont know how... read the FAQs they should help.

Can`t, I use my xbox.:fluttercry:

That Twisted Brony
Group Admin

3639483 I do to :rainbowlaugh:
ok then ill take a look then :raritywink:
if you qualify ill PM you.

Thanks, I put a lot of heart in to my work.:pinkiehappy:

3637785 I just so happen to have Two stories that may qualify.
The Blue Balloon (4531 words)
Making a Scene (1092 words)
I'm looking forwards to your response with anticipation.

i've a one shot i would like reveiwed We Belong Together. It was the very first fimfic i ever wrote and it was in response to another fic after i'd listened to a reading of it by Obabscribbler.

I will admit, it is pretty basic, but i wrote what felt natural when thinking about the fic it follows.

I would like an honest review of it, though you might want to catch on on it's predecessor before reading, so things make more sense.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13