NaNoWriMo 2014 77 members · 15 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

So I posted the first chapter of my story and already its got 2 likes and 7 dislikes XD
Post a forewarning that it is part of the challenge and a rough draft(If it is). This will help steer peeps into helping you write rather than thinking you are just a random writer.

Also if you get negative comments, don't listen to them! Just keep writing thats all this challenge is!
If you get constructive criticism, take it to heart for the next words you write ^^.

Happy Writing,
Brimstone(A really rusty writer XD)

3797674 No matter what, an author should never post a "rough draft" to a fanfiction website. There's no excuse for that, even if your story is part of a challenge, absolutely no excuse.

3797881 Hmm you think so?
That actually sounds about right
Didn't really think about that thanks :P
BUT STILL JUST KEEP WRITING XD

3797881 Question though. Where do i go to get some advice on how my writing is doing? or should i just keep it hush hush till its done?

3797921 There are a lot of groups that offer prereading services, which you can find on the Groups page of Fimfiction. You could also request to join the Skype group for NaNo, where we all help each other as we chug along. You got a Skype? I could ask that one of the admins that's on right now add you, if you do.

3797980 Sure that would be great.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6