Sonata Dusk 1,429 members · 640 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

They put pony version of Sonata Dusk in the MLP card game!

EDIT: This was advertised on the Equestria Daily website for the next round of cards!

Well, we now know that she would be an earth pony if she returned to Equestria.

...Wait, the official card game has a reference to Fighting is Magic?

The game the studio buried under Cease & Desists for fear of what it might do to the series image?

Think I'm going to call foul on that one. That seems really suspect and legally unwise for an official MLP product.

4836161 even then, the game (Fighting is magic) was torn apart due to the C&Ds and was officially shut down. it was then remade under the new name 'thems fighting herds' and given new characters to take the place of the mane six, USING characters/designs given by Lauren Faust herself. plus I can tell that pic looks horribly photoshopped.

They should put Adagio and Aria too. If it's even offical. I alwayes thought it's something fan made/

Mwa-Ha-HA, Rob Broughton comes through again! :rainbowdetermined2:

(EDIT: Rob's the Enterplay developer in charge of theming and lore for MLP, :twistnerd:)

(EDIT2: Holy crap, look at the game behind Sonata: 'Evil Enchantress', :rainbowlaugh:)

4836161 According to Equestria Daily, its a new card that's about to be released.

4836177 According to Equestria Daily, its a new card that's about to be released.

Tennis Match Fan
Group Contributor

4836151 People keep saying "Wow, she's an Earth Pony. Good to know."
This annoys me because we knew she'd be an Earth Pony/Flutter Pony since her doll was released. All 3 sirens were ponified, but nopony seems to care. :twilightangry2:

Anyways, YAY SONATA! :rainbowkiss:

4836184 I didn't say that. I was just showing the card off.

OH MY GOD SHE'S ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!! :rainbowkiss:

Tennis Match Fan
Group Contributor

4836187 Yeah, I know. I wasn't attacking you. :derpytongue2:
I have a habit of replying to the original post, not the poster.

4836194 Thanks. I just saw it on Equestira Daily and thought it was really cool. I'm a fan of both characters as well. I wouldn't write about them otherwise. (Though I haven't completely written about Sonata yet, but I'm trying too)

4836198 Oh. I noticed you did a blog post about it.

4836151 So cute. Funny how she references Fighting is Magic. One of these days, that game shall resurface into something grand beyond the tribute edition without any C&Ds.

...Who am I kidding? It's a pipe dream. :ajsleepy:

4836207 It'll be okay. You'll see...

Tennis Match Fan
Group Contributor

4836202 Sonata must be spread! :rainbowkiss:

4836151 oh sweet Luna that is adorable! :heart: It's also quite funny as well.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20