Story Standards 268 members · 189 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Dragonborne Fox
Group Admin

I figured we'd need one of these sooner or later, if only to break the silence.

What've you guys been up to? I've been learning how to cel-shade my art.

FamousLastWords
Group Admin

I had surgery this past week and I went to Bronycon a few weeks ago.

Dragonborne Fox
Group Admin

6548155 Ouch. I hope you get better from surgery.

Also, half my cats died from a freak sickness this last week; had to bury them. :ajsleepy: I had 20; Leia and Natalie had more babies this last year. Dad's also started replacing the bulbs in the house with LEDs.

6548151 I've been working on something non-pony related, and have been enjoying the new WoW expansion.

6548155 Hope you're doing fine, bud.

Dragonborne Fox
Group Admin

6548159 On that note, I've started commissions. Yes.

Can’t complain. Working full time at the hospital, occasionally working on pony writing between Fortnite, BotW, and replaying the Metroid Prime games.

Dragonborne Fox
Group Admin

6548208 I'm drowning in projects and job-hunting over here, whilst trying to juggle house chores (made substantially easier by way of a chore-chart calendar.)

And speaking of Metroid games, I have the original NES Classic on GBA and Samus Returns.

FamousLastWords
Group Admin

Yeah, I'm doing better. I had a massive infection that caused some nerve damage in my mouth and sinus area. Had to get some of the nerves removed and a couple route canals all in one go. Twas horrid.

Dragonborne Fox
Group Admin

6548232 Yikes! That sounds ahundredfold worse than the dentist! &~&

Did this piece three days ago.

LoneUnicornWriter
Group Admin

6548151 I've been improving my art skills in between editing, learning how to review again or at least getting my own voice, writing poetry, waiting on a call for a part time job at the hospital, and getting back into writing mlp and fanfiction.^^

Dragonborne Fox
Group Admin

6548703 Speaking of art, I'm redrawing two old pieces... put together. :D

I'll upload it to Derpibooru once I'm finished.

I'm working on finishing up my Bachelor's degree.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12