Story Standards 268 members · 189 stories
Comments ( 69 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 69
BatwingCandlewaxxe
Group Contributor

Grabbing Immortality, Heat Death and the End of All Things by ScottTrek

Dragonborne Fox
Group Admin

Got Unto This White Poison and A Poison Most Intimate. I'll probably do to them what I did to Void and Vector.

Dragonborne Fox
Group Admin

Claimed The Baltimare Incident, Silver Spirit: Ghost of Equestria, and Guilt of a Phantom for review. They're by the same author, so expect another collab in the coming days.
5707007 'Poligies Giratina.

4683260 How does one get their story added? Does one ask to be put in pending or is it a blitz then the thirty or so stories are done?

Dragonborne Fox
Group Admin

5768666 Currently, it's a blitz to finish the last few stories in Submissions and/or Pending.

You COULD ask, but someone already beat you to that punch. You'll just have to wait until Submissions is cleared out.

Dragonborne Fox
Group Admin

Will also claim Divided Rainbow and Into the Hedge for a future collab review, as those are by the same author and one's a side-story to the other. But it'll have to wait for a bit.

BatwingCandlewaxxe
Group Contributor

Grabbing Seashell by Winston

Dragonborne Fox
Group Admin

5776232 You think you could get Ghost Lights out of the way?

BatwingCandlewaxxe
Group Contributor

Yeah, I can grab that; though it might be a couple weeks, since my life has gotten annoyingly complicated recently.

Dragonborne Fox
Group Admin

Claimed Dusk Shine's Saga. It's gonna be a bit, since it too has McLargeHuge chapters.

Apparently Foxy has gone full-on masochist now. :pinkiecrazy:

Dragonborne Fox
Group Admin

Because nobody touched it yet, I'm claiming Ponyblade Chronicles for review.

BatwingCandlewaxxe
Group Contributor

Reviewing "The Perfect Day" by Majin Syeekoh.

Dragonborne Fox
Group Admin

Claiming Song of the Unbroken: Black Dawn, Starbound, and Wandering Prey for future collab reviews.

Dragonborne Fox
Group Admin

A reviewer-to-be has claimed Nightmare's Return for their first-ever review. Just a heads up.

BatwingCandlewaxxe
Group Contributor

Grabbing "To Drown A Butterfly", now that I'm finally open for reviews again.

Dragonborne Fox
Group Admin

5681054 Moved the last three stories in Submissions into Pending. One's taken by a reviewer volunteer (Apples Fall Far) and the other two are free game. Have at.

trombrony98
Group Admin

So since the remaining stories are in the pending folder, are we ready to open up the submissions folder?

Dragonborne Fox
Group Admin

I'd say so, but the other mods would need to vote on this. So while we wait, have at the Pending folder.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 69