Story Standards 268 members · 189 stories
Comments ( 65 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 65

3643897 I would like to do slice of life fics, but I am open to any other genre. Here's one review that I did here >>> (Link)

A British Gentleman
Group Contributor

Greetings. I joined this group relatively recently, and have just been going over the forums. I have done a few reviews over at Rage, and feel I could contribute by reviewing crossovers and or adventure fics. Examples of my previous reviews are here and here. I have good cause to believe Dragonborne Fox is familiar with my work, and I am happy to do my bit. :twilightsmile:

hailspider
Group Admin

4859428 I approve; though I'll wait for Fox to agree to promote you.

A British Gentleman
Group Contributor

Thanks. :pinkiehappy: I shall await her response.

PrinceUniversa
Group Contributor

3643897 Hey Hailspider! Long time no see! Short version: Mostly Slice of life but any genre will do!

Long version: I am an avid sucker for some slice of life fics though I love the other genres as well. Recently got into them and am enjoying writing/reviewing/reading them. I originally did reviews as a bit of a hobby of mine back when I was still I believe in high school. People began to like my reviews for them being well-thought out and informative. Although I did not critique books in public, I'd write down my thoughts to myself whenever possible hoping to learn from those reviews. I'm hoping to spread advice to those in need of some critiques! I'd be happy to part something that will enlighten not only the author but myself as well :twilightsmile:

That and I can be very silly at times... :derpytongue2:

Lodin: Like right now you are?

What the? Where did you come from Lodin!?

Lodin: Don't mind me, just here with Rainbow Dash competing against one another...She's quite competitive, I like that in a person! Er... pony!

hailspider
Group Admin

4869287 Sample review?

PrinceUniversa
Group Contributor

4870638 Oh that's difficult... I have not done a single review on books in a long while... could critiques from Deviantart count? It's the only source of review I can recall from my head :twilightoops:

hailspider
Group Admin

4870691 How about reviewing a story from our Submissions folder?

PrinceUniversa
Group Contributor

4870836 That... sounds good in my case, sure! Which would you suggest for me to review first though?

PrinceUniversa
Group Contributor

4870939 Alrighty then, I'll get to it

PrinceUniversa
Group Contributor

3643897 Finished with the review but I want to be certain before I post it, what's considered a passing grade? I'm wondering about it and I want to be certain about it...

PrinceUniversa
Group Contributor

4873055 Wow I can't believe I skimmed over the passing grade... :twilightsheepish:

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 65