Godzilla x Blade Dancer 23 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

To anyone following me I regret to inform you that I will no longer use this webpage. In fact I am leaving the my little pony fanbase as well. I won't go into full details as to why other than the show has completely run out of interest for me. As for the GodzillaxBladeDancer fanfic some of you might have been aware of, I am cancelling it. I came to terms that pairing the king of the monsters with a pony is just plain stupid and ridiculous. That and the fanfic The Bridge, where I got the inspiration for the shipping, had no creativity or entertainment to even suggest the idea of Godzilla and MLP crossover only to completely humiliate the Kaiju fanbase. Once I came to terms with this I decided to finally grow up and move out of being a brony. Now I still might see the Equestria Girls franchise only cause they have good animations and storytelling, but only when I'm really bored. I'm terribly sorry if I sound like a total jackass but this is my belief based on facts. Goodbye MLP FIM and to some of the Kaiju fans, please try to realize that the mlp is for 10 year old girls and just stick to what we actually love. If not we'll I'm not one to judge you harshly that's what you like and I respect it. Good luck and stay big Kaiju fans.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1