ReadingSins 429 members · 643 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Ey I've finally come back to finish what I started. It's been months since the last sin, huh? Well, here I am. Let's start this up once again.

Uh... In my defense, it was a typo and I really meant to say "a random wednesday in november."

Note: I've become very lazy and decided to drop the images for counting sins. Besides, they take up a lot of space and probably screwed over some people with a slow pc. Goodbye images, helloooo text sins! Most of the bonus sin thingies from the previous posts have been purged (meaning I'm not adding 6 sins for the mention of bananas).
Of course, the sins are still permadoubled, because f*ck you. (Not you, the reader. ily no homo)

yes i am a failure

Everything Wrong With

HILIE

By: Godfatherson

Spoilers?

(considering that i havent sinned this in a long time, probably not)

“Twilight, seriously... you can’t eat all the ice cream in the freezer in one sitting...” Shadow sighed. “All that sugar isn’t good for you…”

Twilight raised an eyebrow at her husband. “Oh yeah? Watch me.”

I guess we're going to start the chapter off with the potential murder of the entire supply of ice cream.

+2

He immediately chased her down to the kitchen, his entire mind going blank once he had saw all four full jugs of differently flavored ice creams floating out of the freezer, and onto the table.

All four flavors are really just four different types of chocolate.

+2 (4)

Before she could get any closer, however, Shadow swiftly took all the jugs of ice cream, flew away with all of them, and proceeded to throw them out the balcony, and then flew back to the kitchen.

Welp, the ice cream did get murdered-- but by the wrong pony. Should've hid it and saved it for yourself.

+2 (6)

“That couch?”

“Yes, that couch.”

“The one you’ve had to bleach countless times for some reason?”

Jorge is just a slob that keeps spilling his drinks on the couch. We all know which drink it is too.

+2 (8)

“Uh… Well… I have a futon I could grab from the attic…”

“You have an attic?” Shadow raised an eyebrow.

I haven't sinned this sh*t in months, was Shadow's perception always this bad? Well, whatever the answer is, this gets a sin.

+2 (10)

Also, who the f*ck still has futons?

+2 (12)

Shadow rolled his eyes in disappointment. “Whatever. Did you use that futon?”

Say no to sex on futons.

+2 (14)

“So, instead. I have a better idea!”

Jorge gave the canadian a knowing look, raising an eyebrow slightly. “And that is?”

“I’m going to take a trip to Cloudsdale!”

Well that explains the name of the chapter, but this decision quite literally appeared out of thin air. (is that a pun? seems like it. probably not)

+2 (16)

“Well then just guide me to cloudsdale, then you can come back if you really want.”

Even after all this time, the C in Cloudsdale is not capitalized.

+2 (18)

“How the f*ck’d you get stuck in a cloud!?”

“I don’t f*cking know! I was just looking at something, and the next second... Boom! Cloud!”

Clouds are dangerous.

+2 (20)

“Woah woah woah!” Shadow cut the red pegasus off guard. “Where the hell do you think you’re going!?”

Jorge blinked. “Back home. Dashie’s probably already awake worrying abou—”

“Well too f*cking bad for her!” Shadow interrupted. “You’re my tour guide!”

Damn tourists!

+2 (22)

Shadow blinked, looking back over to the pet shop, only to notice a pegasus mare walking out of the store in what appeared to be… a… “cat outfit”.

Sounds totally normal.

+2 (24)

“I need like ten jelly donuts, one chocolate donut, and one banana donut.”

God damn it, I told myself I wouldn't add bonus sins for the mention of bananas. BUT THIS. NO

+6 (30)

The mare managing the stand looked at the bits, then back up at Shadow, and shrugged. Grabbed a small box, turned around, and began grabbing the donuts the canadian asked for.

Wait, are you telling me this mare actually has banana donuts in stock? WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND DECI-

+6 (36)

Shadow looked around, preparing to wander about Cloudsdale some more, until he noticed a rather large building not too far away. He immediately pointed at it, and gasped. “Ooh! What’s that?”

Jorge looked at the direction Shadow had suddenly began pointing at, and raised an eyebrow at what he found.

“Uh. That would be the weather fact—”

“‘KAY WE’RE GOING THERE!”

Why do I get the feeling that something bad is going to happen?

+2 (38)

“Ooh, what’s this?” Jorge could barely hear being said. He looked over to where he thought the voice came from, noticing Shadow completely ignoring the rather large “warning” sign, walking closer to a large machine, which almost looked like it was lightly covered in...ice.

Let natural selection do its thing.

+2 (40)

Jorge knew this area all too well, having gotten yelled at by his wife--who was simply his marefriend at the time--for wanting to try to, quite literally, taste the rainbow.

Ok, that was pretty good I'll dedu-

Other than her, that is.

+4 (44)

Shadow paused for a moment, thinking about his next move. Only to quickly shrug it off. “Don’t care.”

The perfect answer to absolutely everything. If you don't factor in the consequences.

+2 (46)

Shadow paused for moment, suddenly beginning to feel a soft burning sensation in his mouth. Which quickly escalated into burning his mouth as if there was fire, unleashing its flames of fury into his mouth.

[Insert every curse word here]

+2 (48)

As the burning finally begin to dim, Shadow was finally able to calm down. Once he was brought back to his senses, he quickly noticed as his cuban friend had already dipped his hoof in the rainbow, and tasted it.

Moments later, Jorge had no reaction to it. With a shrug, he spoke. “Welp. I think we should be heading back home.”

Spice resistance 100%

+2 (50)

“You’re… You’re back…” Twilight sniffled. “I… I didn’t think you’d come back…”

Oh come on Twilight, Shadow may be somewhat of a goof, but he isn't a total d*ck.

+2 (52)

He slowly walked deeper into his home, hearing a faint voice coming from the living room. He eventually made his way there, noticing an empty couch, and the TV playing what seemed to be an imitation of his world’s “Dr. Phil”.

This triggers me and I don't know why.

+2 (54)

“Did you even stop to consider that I would worry about you?”

The cuban blinked, turning his head back at the source of the voice.

Nice cliché.

+2 (56)

“Mhm.” Dash hummed in a sarcastic tone as she nodded. “Go on. Tell me. Just what was so important that you couldn’t even give me a warning before you just upped and left?”

With that attitude, no way you can reason with her.

+2 (58)

Dash scoffed, turning around as he began to walk away. “Whatever, Jorge. If you’re not gonna tell me what’s going on or what you were doing the entire day, and then try to blame it on one of your friends... Then you can have fun sleeping on the couch.”

Man, what's the point of ever telling the truth if it's going to be disregarded as a lie? Just seems all too common.

+2 (60)

Also, shouldn't it say "she"?

+2 (62)

“It’s the Darin—”

*click*

“She got absolutely mad at me for no reason!”

“And how does that make you feeeeel?”

*click*

“Y’know, Joe, you could always just talk to her aga—”

*click*

SUSPICIOUS CHANNEL FLIPPING IS SUSPICIOUS

THIS IS PROOF THAT THE TV IS RECORDING YOUR CONVERSATIONS

+2 (64)

“Banan—”

*click*

Stop.

+2 (66)

After more contemplating, a lightbulb lit up in his head.

“I know what I must do.”

Damn it Jorge, don't say these kinds of things out loud. It makes you look like one of those bad actors.

+2 (68)

TSC: 68
Sentence: Taste the rainbow. (Unless you're a canadian named Shadow)

But wait, there's more! Though, you probably knew that due to the title.

Everything Wrong With

HILIE

By: that ‘first human in Equestria’ dude

Spoilers?

(still a no, but if you haven't read the story then yes obviously)

This entire chapter gets 100 sins OK NEXT CHAPTER

TSC: 100
Sentence: jk

“I’m in a good mood, Jorge.” Twilight deadpanned. “Don’t push it.”

Wew 9 paragraphs in and Twilight is already being aggressive.

+2

“Now, this usually isn’t part of the normal tradition and all…” Twilight spoke up. “But I think it’d be best to keep the baby shower mares only.”

Is this racist? Seems racist. I think this is racist.

+2 (4)

“Ugh.” Twilight groaned. “Fine, you can bring Jorge…”

“Yes!” Dash squeed, tightening her grip on her cuban.

So much for mares only.

+2 (6)

“Mares only…” Shining scoffed. “Jorge’s there. Since when was he a mare?”

Just now apparently. Jorge is what we call gender fluid.

+2 (8)

“Oh yeah?” Shadow raised an eyebrow. “And what do you have in mind, hm?”

“Lots of things!” Shining scoffed. “I’m chock full of ideas!”

“Such as?”

Shining blinked. “Uh…” He placed a hoof on his chin. “Uh…”

Wowie, those are some great ideas Shining! Here, take two sins. because you suck

+2 (10)

Shadow kept a sharp eye, analysing the entire bar. While he hadn’t found much out of the ordinary, there was only one thing that stuck out as strange.

“Uh…” Shadow nudged Shining back. “Why is there a stallion over there… pole dancing?”

Holy sh*t it's a male strip club.

+2 (12)

In an instant, Shadow widened his eyes, pointing off into the distance. “Wait a minute… Is that... Discord!?”

Wait, why is Discord in a... nevermind.

+2 (14)

“I’m fully aware of that, Shadow.” Discord crossed his claw and paw together. “If only you were a hedgehog, then I would be able to effectively use this other joke I had in mind.”

Who wrote this part? Mother f*cking had to bring the other Shadow into this, didn't you?

+4 (18)

“I’ve got a better question…” Shining cut in. “What are you doing here, Discord?”

“Oh.” Discord chuckled. “I’m merely here to… How did Ishtaba put it…” He placed a thinking claw on his chin. “‘Sh*tpost’ you two.”

I swear if he pulls a banana out of his ass I will officially bring back the banana sins.

+2 (20)

“On the contrary…” Discord clenched his paw closed, similar to a human hand, but leaving one finger sticking out, and swaying it side to side. “This bar is special.”

“Special how?” Shining cocked his head to the side.

“The kind of special where only colthuggers and fillyfoolers visit.”

Holy sh*t it's not a male strip club, it's a f*cking gay bar. Good job, Shining. How are you gonna explain this to Cadance?

+2 (22)

“Hm…” Discord placed a thinking paw on his chin. “What does your world call this again…?” In a matter of seconds, Discord snapped his ‘fingers’ as he remembered. “A ‘gay bar’.”

“SHINING BROUGHT ME TO A GAY BAR!?” Shadow shouted, panicking in fear as the realization had finally sat in his head.

Might as well rename this to "Stallions Only"

+2 (24)

“Haaaaaaaaay~!” Called out overly feminine figure from behind the bar.

Overly feminine figure. Nice name.

+2 (26)

“But why?”

“Oh.” The stallion blinked. “It’s mostly because of the founder of this fabulous place took such inspiration for such a famous celebrity like her to proudly show off her true colors!”

Damn it, this seems like an unintentional pun, but it still hurts my soul.

+2 (28)

“But…” The stallion’s eyes began to water. “S-She was my inspiration to come out…”

Wow, how dare you make Overly feminine figure cry you monster. SHAME ON THEE

+10 (38)

“B-But…” The stallion sniffled. “If she’s so straight… Then whoexactly did she get married to?”

“Oh. No one hugely famous, or anything…” Shadow scoffed. “Unless you count J— wait… what did he first call himself? Riiiight. Godson, the first human in Equestria. As not hugely famous…”

“HIM!?” The stallion shrieked in horror. “But he’s so…”

Discord immediately knew what to say next. “Retar—”

“Retarded!”

Oof, couldn't just use stupid, could you? Also, a bit of an error in there with one of the spaces, but I won't add a sin for it since I'm such a nice guy.

+2 (40)

Shadow quickly came to his friend’s defence. “Well, I wouldn’t say he’s retar—”

“The price is rice.”

“Oh…” Shining blinked. “He knows about the price is rice…”

No sh*t. He did it in front of a f*ckton of ponies.

+2 (42)

“Can I just stop you right there? I mean... you’re talking to two princes right now…” Shadow reiterated. “If anything, we’re bigger celebrities than they are.”

The stallion blinked for a moment, eyeing the two stallions thoroughly.

“OH MY GOSH!” The stallion shouted. “SHINING ARMOR AND SHADOW!! I CAN’T BELIEVE I DIDN’T NOTICE IT AT FIRST!”

Why does nearly every character do this when approached by someone famous.

+2 (44)

“Seriously. Do you not watch the news anymore, or something?” Discord bluntly cut in.

Discord would be great at ReadingSins. But he already knows that.

+2 (46)

“Tell you what… er…” Shadow blinked, realizing the stallion never mentioned his name. “What’s your name again?”

“Glitter Rain”

I don't believe it. I'm going to continue calling him Overly feminine figure.

+2 (48)

Glitter narrowed his eyes, recognizing the voice. “Aren’t you… that ‘first human in Equestria’ dude?”

Oh, hang on a sec, lemme just...

+2 (50)

“I se—Baby shower?” Glitter’s eyes shot wide open. “Rainbow Dash is pregnant!?”

“Yeah…” Jorge blinked. “Do you… y’know, not watch the news? I’m pretty sure this kind of thing was on newspapers and stuff…”

Jorge wou- wait, haven't I said that before...

+2 (52)

Oh yeah, remember those +100 sins that I said "jk" on? Mm, yeah, gonna have to add that back in. Why? Uh, I won't answer that, but it definitely isn't for no reason.

+100 (152)

TSC: 152
Sentence: Overly feminine figure thinks that 'first human in Equestria' dude is retarded.

6202536 Glorious.

GLORIOUS.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2