ReadingSins 429 members · 643 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Everything Wrong With
A Lesson From Failure by Nugget
WARNING: Spoilers Ahead! (Duh!

The evening fell on Ponyville and the Carousel Boutique was closed for the day. Inside the shop, the famous Equestrian Fashionista used her magic to organize a group of mannequins. With all of them standing in formation on the draped stage, Rarity took a moment to marvel over the work she had done for the week.
She had created a new line up for an upcoming fashion show in Canterlot, certainly bound to get the critics buzzing over the creativity and genius that could only come from her. Rarity imagined what the new headlines were going to say. The Premier Fashionista has done it again! Rarity’s new line-up is a certain ‘Must!’ ‘The Best’ designer in Equestria has created new fantastic looks for the fall season!

1. Mannequins *Ding*

2-6. Rarity is doing typical Rarity cliché with clothing stuff/things. Plus five sins *Dings*

Ahh...” she swooned. “Rarity, you have outdone yourself again! You are undoubtedly going be one of the premiere stars of-”

7. Swooning *Ding*

8-12. Plus another five sins for the clichés of Rarity. Nice job, very well done. *Dings*

The door burst open, a loud crash echoing throughout the boutique.
“Rarity! I’m home!” Sweetie Belle announced, belting at the top of her lungs.

13&14.. Obvious reference is obvious, that's a double sin. *Ding* *Ding*

Oh, my. Sweetie Belle!” Rarity frowned. “How many times have I told you not to come in here and yell like some uncouth hooligan?”

15. Using a word such as uncouth, shame on you for making me work to look up words. *Ding*

16-20. And yet another five sins for yet another Rarity and you know what that means, a 3X multiplier for the Bonus Round!!! *Dings*

“Yes!” she quickly replied.
Rarity was skeptical. “Really?”

21. Students *Ding*

Bonus: X3 Multiplier

Total: 63

Sentence: Raritiché (Rarity cliché)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1