ReadingSins 429 members · 643 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Everything Wrong With:
A Giant Pineapple Eats Twilight
By Unidentified
Warning: Spoilers Ahead!
(Duh!)

A pineapple sat upon a table, overlooking the nearby streets and pedestrians. A pineapple with a mind of its own. It knew that its fate was inevitable. So it waited. And waited. And waited once more for somepony to come by and take it home to eat it. But nopony did. Thus, the pineapple sat in fear, not knowing whether it'll be put out of its misery now, or rot away later.

1. Pineapples can't think, this automatically makes it stupid and dumb. *Ding*

2. Pineapples CANNOT THINK. They DO NOT have life *DIng*

3. Pineapples in NO CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER, EVEN MAGIC, CANNOT AND DO NOT THINK or have LIFE. *Ding*

4. Pineapples, do they have life or thoughts or ideas or feelings? No, they don't. *Ding*

5. Have I made it clear enough how much I hate the idea of a living pineapple? No? Well then here is yet another sin. *DIng*

6. Also I don't like the taste of Pineapples in general so... *Ding*

7. Shouldn't pedestrians be changed to ponydestrians or something like that?

8. Also the pineapple can wait for it's own death? Man, that's heavy. It's like accepting fate. *Ding*

If you can't destroy it, tickle it!

9. This is by far the stupidest thing I have heard yet, and I have seen dogs that can talk and sing rap, dolphins that can talk when a human tear drop falls under the light of a 'full' moon (I think), a gang criminal boss shark, and the Michael Bay 'Transformers' Series Films. *Ding*

10. This is not good or sound advice for facing ANYTHING you MIGHT encounter in REAL LIFE or a FANYTASY WORLD. If you don't believe me just try tickling Superman or Batman to death. *Ding*

Bonus Round

11- 20. For any and all Pineapple references, jokes, and memes pertaining to this story.

21- 30. For any and all additional Pineapple references, jokes, and memes in the future.

31- 40. For any vague, general, lost or forgotten memes, jokes, or references pertaining to Pineapples.

41- 50. And finally for any and all SpongeBob SquarePants references, jokes, memes, etc. (E.g. 'Who lives under the bottom of the sea?..."

Total: 50

Sentence: Being Eaten by a Giant Pineapple (Indigestion Much?)

>tmw only two quotes

Superman and Batman are very ticklish. Trust me. They'll go down in less than a second. Kappa

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2