Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Everything Wrong With...
1000 Years
By Tommal
Warning: Spoilers Ahead!
(Duh!)

We cannot BELIEVE our sister!

1, 2, 3. You better, also starting out with 'We cannot believe X, Y, Or Z has happened' is the most cliché villain trope in history, and hindsight is always 20/20, so this is three sins! *Dings*

Stealing all of the subject's affection that was rightfully ours, and overshadowing the majesty of our perfectly crafted night, then sending us here so that we could not receive the adoration that we so rightfully deserve! And for what? All we did was try to claim back the glory was rightfully ours to begin with! The nerve!

4. *Sighs* There are so many things wrong with this that I'll just award this 'Bonus' Sin right now. *Ding*

5. Firstly POV of Luna/ Nightmare Moon (NM) is good, but conflicted and misguided. *Ding*

6. Secondly, if she stole your glory then sent you to the moon so you couldn't receive your glory isn't that like stealing a 'DO NOT RECIEVE' Package or gift? Basically what I mean is this, there are better ways to steal glory, like death for example.

7. And finally, banishing your younger sister to the moon just because they turned bat s*** crazy, you know, for kids! I mean the betrayal scene alone is maybe like an episode of "Game of Thrones", you know, for kids! *Ding*

Well, okay, we may have gone slightly overboard

8. Slightly overboard? I would not call going bat s*** crazy 'slightly overboard. *Ding*

9. & 10. Also, character realizes their own mistake before they realize their own mistake in a story before the official canon series, therefore we have a timeline and character development mistakes, that's a double sin, so... *Ding* *Ding*

Surely the kingdom will fall slowly into disarray as we are not here to maintain it! It shall fall to pieces, crumbling with time as our dear sister Celestia succumbs to the pressures of ruling a kingdom alone. Yes. What a horrible turn of events.

11. Even more thoughts and ideas that are seriously misguided. *Ding*

Our current situation is but a minor setback, nothing that will hinder our progress greatly.

12. HAHAHAHAHA!!! *Deep Breath* HAHAHAHAHA!!! *Ding*

13. You call being on the moon a 'minor setback'? That's a laugh, and so very wrong. *Ding*

What does our sister have? A hot ball of gas.

14, 15. Actually your sister has a very hot sphere (and not ball, but that is nonetheless still a good word to describe it) of Plasma and not gas. Do your science before you publish something! But even if the ponies didn't know that it was called plasma it still doesn't excuse the Author! *Ding* *Ding*

Surely they will rise up and DEMAND that we be returned to power. They may even commission a public hanging!

16. No, they won't. So EVEN MORE misguidance of thoughts and ideas. *Ding*

17. How would hanging even work? They aren't humans, and they have different necks, and some have wings, and other magic, and an Alicorn has both, so would you please kindly care to explain how that would work out for me and the rest of us as well too? No? Oh well then fine. *Ding*

Perhaps Equestria HAS fallen into disarray as we speculated, meaning that Celestia is having to deal with the trials of an endless day.

18. An endless day wouldn't be so bad as you might think, granted we wouldn't know what time it was, and half of the world would be in night (the parts that are not Equestria), but other than that it would be just fine. *Ding*

19. Equestria won't fall into disarray until the writers of the show decide that it is and will be, and then a random villain that we have never ever heard of before shows up and pops up from nowhere, like Discord and Tirek and Starlight Glimmer, stupid show writers. *Ding*

The planet will sing

20. It will? Really? Because the last I heard giant balls or spheres of matter CAN NOT TALK! *Ding*

lunar naughty corner

21. HAHAHAHAHA!!! *Deep Breath* HAHAHAHAHA!!!

22. The moon is apparently a very long time out corner, like REALLY long, like 1000 Years long, oh, wait... *Ding*

23. The entire phrase is just a sin alone because of what it can imply. *Ding*

One thousand years

24. Roll credits. Oh wait, we don't have that here. Uh, I mean, end this story already. *Ding*

Without a magical McGuffin

25. A magical what? Explain author, explain for us, please! *Ding*

computer, or Game boy

26. Computers and Game Boys are apparently canon in this Author's mind, and real. But due to lack of technology (that we can naturally assume when she was banished) this is a sin. *Ding*

Get rekt Celestia.

27. The entire sentence/ phrase is a sin because of obvious reasons. *Ding*

[Me, myself and I... Ponies might think that we… that I am crazy… I'm not crazy, am I? I mean, I have read that isolation can drive a pony insane relatively quickly…

28. Going crazy and insane very slowly. You know, for kids! *Ding*

29. Multiple personalities disorder, you know, for kids! *Ding*

The things that I have done are unforgivable. I would understand if after I return back to the land I used to call my home, nopony would let me forget what I have done. I am already finding it hard enough to forgive myself for my actions. I may have been under the influence of nightmare, but that is no excuse for all of the pain I have caused to the ponies of Equestria, Princess Celestia or myself.
I created that beast, and I will live with the weight of that failure upon my shoulders for the rest of my immortality. It is no monster, it is a part of me. I created it. It is me. If it is a monster, a dangerous entity that endangers the ponies of Equestria, feeding off hate and jealousy, slowly infecting the mind of its host, then I am no different. If it is a monster, then I am a monster.
I can only hope that I can live with myself after this whole ordeal is over.

30. Take notes kids, this is the writing and signs of someone crazy or insane. *Ding*

31. If she hears "If you build it, she will come," next, then I'm running far away. *Ding*

Overall, I am glad that I was tasked with this ordeal.

32. What have you done with Nightmare Moon? This is something only a crazy and insane version of both of them would ever say. *Ding*

Bonus Round

We cannot BELIEVE our sister!

33. Wrong use of a capitalization of a word, basically what I am saying here is that you should have made the emphasis better. *Ding*

Surely they will rise up and DEMAND that we be returned to power.

34. Yet another misuse of capitalization/ emphasis. *Ding*

Perhaps Equestria HAS fallen into disarray as we speculated, meaning that Celestia is having to deal with the trials of an endless day.

35. EVEN MORE MISUSE! *Ding*

That MONSTER!!!

36. *Sighs* You know what it is by now. *Ding*

Get rekt Celestia.

37. Misspelling mistake/ error. *Ding*

[Let us embrace the NIGHTMARE.

38. *Sighs* *Ding*

Total: 38

Sentence: Playing chess with Steve... forever.

Or/ And Also:

Isolation... forever... you know, for kids!

I want to be offended by this, but honestly, I find this kinda funny. 35 sins? Could be worse! :derpytongue2:

Thanks for the review! (I don't know what this is called, so I'm calling it a review.)

It could be, I have seen 50 at least on this channel and over 100 on Cinema Sins (even 1000+ I think, though rare.)

So yeah, thanks, (and yeah, it is meant to be funny since 'sins' and 'wins' have no real value.

But if they did then who know what could happen.

Also it's 38 now because the phrase 'Lunar Naughty Corner' is just too darn funny (and I miscounted, sorry for that).

Also the Sin count for the site/ channel in general is infinity.

>writes story critique
>posts nostalgia critic reaction video
>tfw

5718025 YOU MISCOUNTED!?! TO THE LUNAR NAUGHTY CORNER FOR YOU!!! Haha yeah. Thanks again for making this.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7