ReadingSins 429 members · 643 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

"Next up on the shopping chann—"

Just mentioning this channel is worthy of a sin. Oh right, it's not a single sin anymore because of Jorge.

*click*

"In more recent news, this is the first foal to ever be adopted by a creature from another wo—"

*click*

I highly doubt that the channel would be able to say that much in the short time span Jorge is flipping through channels.

"Here we have the colt’s new adoptive father, Ishtaba, ready to talk about his choice to adopt this young foal."

I see nothing wrong with this.

“So tell me, Ishtaba, what made you, a human from another world, decide to adopt a foal all of a sudden?"

Ishtaba looked at the camera, then down at the microphone. “Uh. Well… The orphanage looked like a sh*tty place for him to live. So I… Uh… I figured I could at least give him a less sh*ttier home.”

I still see nothing wrong with this.

“No, not at all. They’re doing their job well, it’s just that the other fillies and colts don’t get along with Cryo Flare, and I can kinda relate to that.” Ish grabbed the blueberry colored colt, rustling autumn red hair as he placed him on his back for a piggyback ride. “He and I… We’re too good for everyone else. The best gotta stick together.”

Am I supposed to be adding sins to this kind of stuff? Because I have yet to see anything wrong with this.

“So you felt a sort of need to help young Cryo?”

“Well. Yeah, pretty much. I have to guide this young lad and hope he turns out as well as me”

Wait a second, "turn out as well as me"? He wants the kid to become a meme and a self-centered prick?

“That’s it.” Jorge snapped. “I’m grabbing my bat.”

Jorge, no. Bad Jorge.

“Jorge? You don’t need the bat. You’re a stallion now… You can just kick him with your—”

Shadow would be great at ReadingSins. ...Wait a-

“I’m free!” Cryo cheered, bouncing around, almost eerily like Pinkie Pie when she’s happy about something as trivial as the oven dinging.

Pinkie's unknown son.

Ish blinked as Cryo continued his excitement. “Woah there, chill, fam.”

Keep those words on the internet. ...Hold o-

I’m too f*cking awesome for that sh*t.

It isn't Ish if he doesn't say "awesome" in one of his sentences.

“Second of all. You will also be known as my ‘memege’ from now on.”

Birth of the memege. im so hilarious

“No. Not a ‘me my jay’. That sounds like a f*cking prostitute club or something...”

Cryo is too young to know about prostitute clubs. I'm surprised he never asked Ish what it was.

“Jorge, wait…” Shadow tried to talk some sense into the cuban. “There’s a colt watching. You can’t just beat Ish up with a f*cking bat in front of a kid!”

“No?” Jorge raised an eyebrow, walking faster towards Ish with a smirk. “Watch me.”

Jorge is secretly sadistic.

Ish’s eyes widened, covering his face with his hands as he cowered in fear. “NO JORGE WAIT, YOU’LL TRAUMATIZE THE LAD!”

“THAT’S YOUR FAULT FOR PULLING THIS SH*T IN THE FIRST PLACE!”

Jorge what the f*ck. You said I was going to enjoy this, but I'm not enjoying it. Oh wait, there's a kappa.

It was already too late, Jorge was already in front of his, his hoof up in the air, ready to swing down the bat.

*CRACK*

rip bat [insert years here]

He looked over to his side, noticing a now broken bat on the ground, the handle was completely missing from the bat, as well as now-obvious signs that the bat was actually made out of metal, with a wooden outer shell to give it the appearance of an ordinary bat.

Wood on the outside, but metal on the inside? You sure it isn't just the Terminator in bat form?

“I’m a f*cking Prince.”

“Of what? Bullsh*t?”

“Prince of Bullsh*t…” Jorge muttered. “That kinda makes sense, if you kinda think about it… I’m gonna have to talk to Celestia about that…”

The universal power/role of bullsh*t. Sounds like fun. Now if only his cutie mark matched said role...

“If you sh*theads don’t like it, then ‘ay lmao.’”

Ish is alien confirmed. And not the undocumented immigrant kind.

I have a job and my own apartment, remember?

I still don't know how he got an apartment. I'm 100% sure he got it when he had no job, so how could he afford it? Jorge, Shadow, Quigz. Your reasoning behind this better not be "they gave him an apartment" because that is absolute Shad- I mean bullsh*t.

“Fine.” Ish crossed his arms. “You’ll see. In a few weeks, Cryo will be well memed, and you two will have no choice but to shut up and see how wrong you were.”

If Cryo says "gucci" or anything else (with exception of ay lmao) I'm multiplying the total sins from Arc 1 and 2.

TSC: 484
Sentence: inb4 failed memege

this could've been a double sin post but im lazy af right now

maybe next friday idk

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1