ReadingSins 428 members · 644 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Everything Wrong With

HILIE

By: ShadowClaw and quigzerz and some guy named godson

Spoilers!

(no sh*t)

which he and Twilight had designated to be guest rooms, in case they decided to throw a sleepover, or in case one of their friends needed a place to stay for a bit.

I sense a foreshadow. inb4 rooms are never used

This was the longest amount of peace he’d seen in the castle so far.

“WHO ATE THE LAST OF MY ICE CREAM!?”

Good job, you jinxed yourself.

Ish had been doing his own thing, no one even knows what, but then again, no one cared.

What if he was creating the world's first computer and along with it, the internet? Would you care then?

Shadow blinked, immediately finding a way to prevent his ass from being accused. “I BLAME SPIKE!”

“SHADOOOOOOOOOOW!”

Let's just add 5 sins everytime someone shouts Shadow's name dramatically.

Doing the best he can to calm himself, he smiled at her lovingly, walking up to her as he tried to soften her mood. “Yes babe~?”

Twilight had noticed Shadow’s calm and loving mood, which had somehow slowly began to calm her down.

What kind of sorcery is this?!

Twilight began looking at him with her biggest attempt at making puppy eyes, pouting her lip as much as she could, as well as blinking rapidly every now and then to add to the effect, all she needed was one final piece to pull him into her trap.

“Pweaaaaaase?”

Aww, how can I sin that? Minus 1 si- connection terminated

TSC: 10
Sentence: Death by p-

THIS REVIEW ISN'T OVER YET

Before I was rudely cut off, I was going to remove a sin, but now I'm pissed so take three.

“I still can’t believe I fell for Twilight’s trap… again…” Shadow grumbled, walking by different aisles of the store, going over the dramatically long list that Twilight had gave to him.

You did this to yourself, so no more complaining.

But right now, he was heading straight for an aisle that had the two most important things that Twilight threw on her list.

Cake. And Ice Cream.

It's not just cake. It's cake. And ice cream.

The second he stepped hoof in the aisle, he quickly began searching for the very specific cake that Twilight mentioned in her list. 100% hay flour, octuple berry cake topped with daffodils.

Shadow: I should get the cake exactly as it says on the list.
Shadow to Shadow: Get her the same cake, but with 99% hay flour instead.
I ain't even gonna sin this part, I just wanted to do this.

As much as he tried, he could never seem to understand his wife’s cravings…

That's the thing. You're not supposed to understand cravings since it's so bizarre and random.

Once the door had been shut, he prepared to turn around, only to find a certain red stallion digging in the freezer door next to his.

A wild Jorge appeared!

As he watched Jorge finally find the ice cream he was looking for, Shadow decided to speak up. “So, what brings you here, Jorge?”

Jorge pulled his cart closer, placing the ice cream down in it. “Funny, I was gonna ask you the same thing.”

Y'know, after you become a sarcastic person, you start to look at these kind of dialogues and start to make your own comments about it in your head. Or in a sin review like what I'm doing.

And we all know what I (or any sarcastic person) would've said in this situation.

“So. I’m here for my wife’s cravings. And you’re here for your own.”

Selfish Jorge is selfish.

Shadow simply shrugged back, grabbing hold of Twilight’s list once more. “Now… What else is on the list…?”

He skimmed through most of Twilight’s list, noticing items such as pickles, chips, and whipped cream.

I can already see it now. Whipped pickle chips.

BLUUUUURGH!”

What a great way to start a new scene!

[I had absolutely no idea what to say in this section so I slapped in 5 sins to be done with it]

“Back off, Linda.” Dash grumbled, holding her husband tighter. “This is my stallion.”

Linda simply ignored the mare’s comment, inching closer to her face, and softly licking her cheek. Causing the mare to giggle at the sensations.

Lick assault.

Dash had already reached to the point where she even covered her face with her wings, blocking the dog from her attacks, but even that failed to prove useless, as Linda would always find a certain area she failed to shield, and exploit it for her attack.

Continuous lick assault.

Her defences had succeeded, as Linda tried to find a vulnerable spot, but only went as far as poking her foreleg with her cold, wet nose.

Attempted lick assault.

Today at six, a four hour marathon of ‘Daring Do: The Series’! Afterwards—

“There’s a show!?” Dash immediately got up from her husband, immediately sitting up on the couch once again.

You'd think that since Dash is such a huge fan of Daring Do, she'd know that there's a show for it as well.

“Uhh… Babe?” He called out.

“Yeah?” She looked over at the Kitchen’s direction.

“We’re out of popcorn…”

Why not just pop corn?

“Ugh. I can never find the cookie-dough flavored one…” He muttered to himself, irritated over his inability to find his tasty dessert.

Seconds later, he heard a familiar voice speak up. “It’s… in this one.”

A wild Shadow appeared!

Shadow just kept looking ahead, seeming to stare right through his Cuban friend, completely zoned out from the world around him.

What a random detail. I don't remember reading about this from Shadow's point of vi- I SENSE PLOT DEVELOPMENT!

No wait isn't that a good thin- ah f*ck it.

We will return to the show after these messages…”

Hello darkness my old friend.

“Could I try some?”

Jorge blinked. “I thought you didn’t like this ice cream…”

“I don’t…” Dash shook her head. “But, I dunno… I feel like… I want some…”

We all know what this is hinting towards. Jorge (currently) doesn't, but we do.

Jorge raised an eyebrow, reaching his bowl closer to her. He watched as she took the bowl from him, grabbing a small spoonful of the ice cream. Knowing her, she’ll probably just say she didn’t like it again, and give it back.

But, seconds later, she did the complete opposite. She practically stole the bowl for herself, grabbing another spoonful to stuff her mouth with.

AH HA! ANOTHER ICE CREAM THIEF!

“Y’know what would be great?” He heard his wife ask.

“What would that be?”

“I’mma try mixing my popcorn with the ice cream, and see what happens…”

And this was all Jorge needed to know that he was in for a bad time.

Also, since this review has leeched 4 hours of my life away, I am doubling these sins.

TSC: 92
Sentence: Craving for whipped pickle chips and popcorn cookie dough ice cream.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2