Family Secrets 114 members · 70 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
rantu1324
Group Admin

Hello I thought it would be interesting and fun to put up a challenge for writers of the particular genre every so often I will think up a plot challenge were the winner will be added to the Challenge champions folder and will have the title of their story added to the main page of this group.
Each challenge will have its own set of rules as well as a different set of judges, since this is the first challenge I will be the only judge.

rantu1324
Group Admin

Here is the first challenge.

This is a oneshot challenge of the Applejack is appleblooms mother fandom.
to enter please post the phrase: BLOOMJACK
Rules:
1.all stories must be at least 1,200 words so that there is enough to actually judge.

2.This is a lighter challenge so no stories with the Dark tag. sad is allowed

3.No mature rated stories.

4.after posting story please comment on this thread that your story is ready.

The time span of this challenge is the whole month of August.

rantu1324
Group Admin

please spread word of this challenge I would love to see these challenges and this form of story to grow in popularity

rantu1324
Group Admin

well since no one seemed to join this challenge I have decided to just reuse this challenge for the month of september

rantu1324
Group Admin

Once again since no one joined this challenge last time I am just going to use it again this time

rantu1324
Group Admin

And yet again no one joined so yet again I will just reuse this challange this time the time will be the remainder of july plus all of august.
I am also adding a new rule.
The story can have up to three chapters to make it more enjoyable and not feel to rushed

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6