Human Heroes are Superior 839 members · 242 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
Clown Torres
Group Admin

Setting: In alternate universe of Fall of Equestria, humanity and caribou have been at war with each other ever since before the rise of the Equestrian kingdom. As centuries had passed, their wars became ceaseless and which it eventually reaches Equestria and their allies, turning those countries into a war zone. Two races and nations will decide Equestria's outcome. The Caribou Empire's conquest of Equestria will help them recover by using it's citizens as slaves (males for labourers and females for breeders) and hopes of making their Empire strong and finally defeating their enemy. As for the Humans, the Albion Alliance (not the Fable one) intervening, saving its citizens from despair, ensuring the Caribou fails, and importantly, make this war the last war the Caribou will ever fight.

Part 1: How it all began.
Part 2: The Third Human-Caribou War/Rise of The Albion Alliance

Bonus lore:
Interspecies.

More to come.

....how does spending resources and manpower to save the ponies tip the war in the human's favor? at best wouldn't it just stay a stalemate like it has been for so long? at worst the time they wasted on the ponies could give the caribou a chance at some leeway.

unless you mean by saving the ponies they join the humans and help them win through added numbers, a new staging ground. and additional resources

i'm not trying to be a cynical ass i'm just actually curious about what your thought processes is with this conclusion....i still sounded like an ass saying that.....i'm sorry

Clown Torres
Group Admin

Not to give any important spoilers, you have to wait for part 3 (it will be 3 parter). But here some of the reasons:

The Alliance: Leading up to the war, the Alliance became a valuable trade partner to the Equestrians and their allies, and rumours about both Equestria and Albion forming a federation in order to "intimidate an enemy to reconsider on not going to war".

Caribou Empire: Thanks to the Concordat, civil war erupted between two factions in the empire and out of the blue, someone stepped in and unified the empire. That someone is Dainn apparently, he began violating the terms of the treaty by rebuilding their army and taking back some of their islands which was unoccupied after the Fourth Human-Caribou War.

When the Great War began, the Albion Alliance, Equestria, the griffons, zebras, yaks, dragons, etc became the allies. But the Caribou Empire, diamond dogs, equestrian rebels, zebra supremacists, and other factions that wants to settle a score with one of the allied factions became somewhat equivalent to the axis.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17