Human Heroes are Superior 839 members · 242 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

So I'm currently doing a replaying of the entire Blood-Souls Franchise (Except Demon's Souls, I don't have it...) because I felt like it. And as I was slogging through Anor Londo I thought; What if the Chosen Undead appeared in Equestria? How would someone who has known only a lifetime of blood and death react to such a thing? Frankly it'd be pretty awesome to have him "soften up" a little bit while also kicking ass of like a Manticore or something.

For reasons let's use my first DS1 character from when I beat Gwyn (I lost the save but I remember items and general stats);
- Knight
- Around level 150 or something
- Male
- Elite Knight armor +10 (Hey it's not that bad for armor at +10)
- Lightning Longsword +5
- Magic Knight Shield +10
- Strength build with high VIT and END and ok DEX and 25 Faith (SUNBROS FOR LYFE)
- Saved Soliare, Firelink Shrine lady, and Onionbro. So he's a generally nice guy
-Sunlight Spear miracle
- And yes, I had gotten gud by then

Good idea , but you may also want to look for the few other Souls stories on here , we souls fans could use more (P.s) 420 praise the sun !

5297287 I will look into that! I wasn't aware that there were any DS Fics around but I'll be sure to look into it.

5297296 no prob it's only a handful but , hope ya find them most are unfinished if I recall right . Good luck on the ds fic

5297296 There are a decent few DS fics on this site.

5297575 I read Lord of Cinder, was good. Must find more or I might have to......

WRITE SOMETHING
[youtube=youtube.com/watch?v=Lm_GPkOfVKI]
(My psyche when I realize I must write something)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6