Human Heroes are Superior 839 members · 242 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Clown Torres
Group Admin

Let's say all of the mlp villains and antagonists formed an evil alliance together. Then they used a spell to take over both Equestria and Earth, however it back fired and turned them into babies.

Now the question is. Would you raise them as your children?

Me: Yes. Because if I raise them as if they are my children, they would turn to the light side.

Depend actually... it will be more troublesome if they still retain their powers and memories.

Clown Torres
Group Admin

If they retain their memories they'll compare their lives back then and now. Such as if you raise, care, and love them as your children they'll remember how horrible their childhood lives were. Like being raised by abusive parents or grew up as an orphan.

I'd raise a baby Gilda. That's it.

True but some evil people are manipulative and they will trick you.
Still it worth a shot though.
Nightmare need to educated about 'bad things happen during eternal nights' and also envy issue.
Trixie and Gilda isn't much of a problem. Just a bit discipline and humility will help that. (beside being a baby wasn't already humiliating.)
Chrysalis need to be teach about pride and effect of what happen using disrupting your food source and ecology.
Sombra is mad, just gave him a crystal shaped heart. That will do.
Tirek is just power hungry magic eater being, so discipline him.
Discord just need to teach about limit.

Comment posted by Sorrowfulwinds deleted Dec 6th, 2014

3861999 I'd totally raise Chrysalis as my own.

BTW, I'm making a group about foals being evil or having dark powers and I was wondering if I could use those pictures as the banner and icon. I'd give you the credit of course.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7