The Sirens 1,345 members · 1,184 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Which Dazzling do you want to marry and why?

You are speaking my language. I like that choice you made.

Aria; the tsundere vibe are strong with this one.

Sonata because she's adorable and I like tacos too.

Adagio Dazzle would be the one for me.

This is difficult, while some has their flaws, that flaws would actually be their charms which attracks people.

While Adagio is manipulative, she is sure what would make all the boys fall for her, she teases a lot making you get with her all the time... in the romance and stuff...

Aria would be a tough girl which would be a complete Tsundere, but for people who likes her personality would enjoy her most.

Sonata would be the silly one, but her way and naivy and sillyness would actually make all the boys be charmed by her, because she is funny and sexy on the way she is...

Well, assuming they love you and you can hold their interest;

I feel like with Adagio she'd be the best financially, but other than that it'd be a weird relationship. it wouldn't be an actual partnership in the strictest sense of the word but rather her of course 'taking the lead'. She'd have some high standards and expectations of you and would expect you to follow when she makes a decision. Now of course this isn't set in stone, she'd listen(mostly) if you had a sound reason for not thinking one of her course of actions is a good one, but generally disobeying the poof is a bad idea and leads to sleeping on the couch. Emotionally she'd be your rock. Rarely if ever will she feel the need to lean on you for a change.

With Aria I think it'd be more of what would be expected of a marriage/relationship - a partnership. Both of you would make decisions together, or when one makes a decision the other would be free to pitch in and add to it. She'd still be just as stubborn as Adagio in some cases, especially when she has her heart set on something, but it wouldn't be as hard to move her. Emotionally, the two of you would support each other frequently rather than it being one-sided as with Adagio. There may be times when Aria requires emotional support though more than you need it from her. Aria is an emotional character/person.

As for Sonata... I really don't fucking know to be honest. I just know it'd probably be either very silly and fun with her as a life-partner, or very scary and fraught with turmoil and hardship.

Personally I'd rather go with Aria because waifu.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8