The Sirens 1,345 members · 1,184 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Hey guys! Guess what? I posted a new story...on my Fanfiction account...due to the rules here...which sucks. I mean, it's UNDERSTANDABLE, but it doesn't mean I have to LIKE it. Back to the story, you know the Backyardigans right? If so, then you also know that there's an episode where Tyrone is Sinbad, and at one point, he has to get drinking water from Uniqua the Siren. And of course, there's the song "Siren Says," as well. Well...I actually thought of an alternate ending to Rainbow Rocks, based off that scene...I know it's a bit immature, but can you blame me? I was thinking of the Dazzlings (aka the Sirens, aka Adagio, Aria, and Sonata) while listening to the song, and inspiration just struck! That being said, will you at least CONSIDER checking it out? I think I did pretty well...not to mention there's only one favorite on there or something. Here's the link for future reference: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13315598/1/You-Gotta-Go-Back

Not bad. Without seeing whatever show you got the thing from, I can't say how much is your own work or not, but seems like a fun idea. Though the siren fan in me does hate to see them lose so easily. I did like the idea of their pendants breaking because they broke the rules of a game they enforced through their magic.

What Fimfic rule or rules does your story violate?

I second that question.

Copyrighted song lyrics that are not MLP.

So why don't you remove the song lyrics from the story? It's usually bad to disrupt a story with lyrics anyway.

Well....I guess. Though what about those people who do songfics? In general, not just on here. Yeah, I know I’m gonna have to take out the lyrics if I want to post it here...but I’m still a bit shaky about it. I mean, in my personal opinion, the story flows pretty well with the lyrics in it...but I’m an amateur author, so what do I know? No offense.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7