The Sirens 1,345 members · 1,184 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Sooo um I came across this video of our favorite girls and well I'm surprised that no one has made a thread on this yet. In fact, no one has made a thread on this in ANY of the Dazzling groups I'm in. I guess this went over my head as it did with everyone else.

I did a back flip when I saw this! The sirens are back!

We've made stories, if that eases your mind.

Also, YEAH!!!

...am I the only one who’s known it since at LEAST two weeks ago? I actually SAW it the day it premiered on June 9th when I woke up. But when I first found out about this, I FREAKED OUT! It also means they’ll get a scene in the newest special “Sunset’s Backstage Pass,” which is based off an EQG Choose-Your-Own-Adventure book “The StarSwirl Do Over.” Well...technically, the concept was thought of in the SPECIAL first, they just made a book out of it before premiering it. If you want more info as it’s released, read Equestria Daily. It helps.

I hear the next EQG movie will feature them. I'm looking forward to it. Also Sonata's dress looks like it has tacos on it :rainbowlaugh:

I posted a thread about this, and I got hate for "spoilers," so I deleted it. I'm sorry, I thought this was a group that would be HAPPY the Dazzlings would be returning.

Eh, enough venting in this comment, or I'll get a bunch of dislikes again. I'M SO FREAKIN' EXCITED!

I noticed! She has an obsession. :rainbowlaugh:

Well that explains it. Sorry that happened. I would have typed a bunch of positive excited comments if I known. You're getting a like from me.:pinkiehappy:

That's interesting. I look forward to see this!

Glad to see my favorite bad girls again.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10