The Sirens 1,345 members · 1,184 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Are there any stories were the Sirens are in that gray area of not being outright enemies, but far from being friends with human 7?

6730963 Most siren stories either start out or finish that way.

I wrote one that falls into that bracket, where they're back at CHS but there's a bit of tension between them and the Rainbooms. Sucker for a Cute Face kind of starts out that way too, and Adagio has a kind of uncertain, vitriolic friendship with Sunset, though the other Rainbooms don't really come into it.

I have a number of fanfics that show the Dazzlings--or at least most of them--to side with the Rainbooms. I did keep Adagio still as an antagonist though.

You know, there's actually this story that involves Luna adopting the Dazzlings and Adagio enrolling at Crystal Prep while the other two return to CHS.

Well, they don’t actually become a FAMILY until the very end, but it’s called Sirens of the Night. Here’s the link: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/409963/sirens-of-the-night

No prob. Feel free to tell me what you think...if you want to btw. The story’s not mine, but I’m one of those people who like hearing if someone enjoys a fanfic I recommended to them.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9