Writing On The Wall 36 members · 130 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Arya Stark
Group Admin

Want your writing reviewed?
Apply here!

NOTE;
~Arya (me) will only be reviewing 3 chapters of an individual story if it exceeds more than 3 chapters. So request your best chapters!

~If want a certain aspect of your writing (Grammer? Details? Theory?) critiqued, just say so. I can go from vague, to detailed, to very Nazi-ish on reviews. ;D All with love of writing in heart!

~To be a official reviewer yourself, simply ask me to start a new thread titled (YOUR NAME'S REVIEW STATUS), etc.

~To request a certain someone to be your reviewer, request a review below, with "PLEASE REVIEW (YOUR STORY) @Who you want to review.

3461835 A Great PinkieBurn Day

Arya Stark
Group Admin

3461865 Okey day, will add.

3461835 I'd like to request an all out, mercyless, detailed, Nazi review on my Princess of Friendship. I want you to rip my fic to shreds, chew it up, spit it out, take a dump on it and kill it with fire. I mean, if that is okay with you.

Arya Stark
Group Admin

3462004 *evil chuckle* Gladly >:)
;D

Arya Stark
Group Admin

Keep looking under my status of reviews to know where you fall on the list of who is being reviewed when, where you stand in line, etc

Arya Stark
Group Admin

Hey guys.
I haven't been able to get to your writing bits yet, mostly because I am deadly busy. I should be able to get to them by the end of the week, though don't quote me on that.

Thanks for your patience!

3473563 Take your time. I expect to live for another 60 years or so.

3461835 You do realize this is like offering to take a gambling addict to Las Vegas with their entire life savings in cash?

Anyway, let's start with something simple: Warpigs

Arya Stark
Group Admin

3786579 Yes, it is a risky, bold move of mine, ain't it? But then I wouldn't be Arya. Who is the embodiment of me. And I, her. Risky, bold, brave and rebellious! Ah, I could go on.........

As for your review.

Not sure when I will be able to get to it. I have not been on this site for quite some time; do to personal life outside, my time to be online has really gone down. Sadness and badness!

Anyways, I'll let ya know when I get to it, and then send the review.

Have a good one!

~A.S

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12