Canon Alternative Universes 106 members · 288 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
scoots2
Group Admin

This group is for Canon AU--Daring Do, the Power Ponies, etc. The "crossovers" folder is for fics which cross over from one canon alternative universe to another: Daring Do teams up with the Power Ponies, for example. It is not for fics that are crossovers with other material.

I haven't been able to keep up with curating the library as much as I would like to, so if anyone in the group sees something that qualifies, feel free to pop it in. But again, just to clarify: crossovers with other non-Pony material do not qualify, and I'll have to remove anything that doesn't.

3809688 Would you count a crossover with MLP G1? I'm curious about that.

scoots2
Group Admin

3809703 Oh, good point. No, I think crossing over with other generations of MLP is fine, and if there are enough of them, I'll create a separate folder.

I was only thinking that otherwise we will be up to our rears in fics crossing Sherlock with Rainbow Rocks.

3809709 Ok thanks for telling me Scoots, I have one myself, but I'm not sure if it really goes in this group.

:rainbowlaugh: Ok that was funny, but I see your point.

scoots2
Group Admin

3809752 If you give me the link, I can look at it and add it. It's probably fine.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5