Canon Alternative Universes 106 members · 288 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
scoots2
Group Admin

Introduce yourself here, and if you've got some fics you've written or are writing in these verses, go on and tell us about it!

I'm Azure_Shadow. Equestria Girls is what got me into mlp in the first place, and so far I have two EqG fics to my username,

My main one is called "The Pie of my Eye", about a student from Canterlot High named Swift Justice trying to win the affection of Pinkie Pie. As if trying to romance Pinkie wasn't hard enough, a familiar face transfers to Canterlot who may throw a wrench in Swift's efforts. It's currently ongoing, and I like to think so far it's a decent EqG OC X Pinkie Pie fic, something I haven't really seen much of. It's also inspired a fic called Amor Fati; an OC X Rarity fic which is also very good.

My second is "A Friend to All", a friend shipping one shot between Sunset Shimmer and Fluttershy after the events of the movie. Fluttershy finds the former bully alone on the soccer field one December night. Remembering the events of the movie, Fluttershy does something she'd never think she'd do; Reach out to Sunset.This is my first one shot, and by far my most popular fic on the site. I'd go as far to say it's some of my best written work at this time, and I think it's worth a look for anyone who likes EqG, or friend shipping.

It's also inspired a fic called Amor Fati; an OC X Rarity fic which is also very good.

You think my story is good. :fluttercry:

I'm actually crying tears of joy. :raritywink:

scoots2
Group Admin

3418994 Yup. They're all in the library. Azure Shadow had already added "Pie of My Eye" and "A Friend to All," but I put in "Amor Fati."

I'm hootscootaloo101. I only have one EqG fanfic so far. It is called Tavi and Vinyl. It's not really about the mane 6 but they make cameos:twilightblush: It's basically a slice of life story with Octavia and Vinyl in the EqG universe.

3420121 Yeah, I joined because I saw someone added my story in here. I'm not mad that you did, but I wish sometimes it told you that "*insert story title here* was added to *insert Group name here*" so you can at least know.

Thanks for saving me some time! :raritywink:

My name is Dragor.

About me:
You've probably seen me around Fimfiction forums, where I'm very active. If not, you can check out Intriguing quotes that I made on Fimfiction.

I'm a very open person. I have an Ask Me Anything thread where you can pose any question you can think of, and I will answer it.

About my writing:
I write beige (dry) prose without any fillers. Never using words for their own sake, I describe only what's important to the story. Describing scenery is not something I aim for, instead, I use words as a tool to portray ideas and principles. In other words, If you hate purple prose, you're my kind of reader.

My themes are humorous and dark. I use writing to explore new horizons. My goal is to describe something unique, new and profound.

This tool told me that I write like: J. R. R. Tolkien, James Joyce, Neil Gaiman and Ian Fleming.

As can be seen on my profile page, I have 3 complete stories and 4 more nearing completion. I have about 130k of written material, but only about 7 000 words of that that are published. The rest of it still waits for editing. I keep all my writing public in my Google Docs, so that anypony can follow and influence my stories from the idea phase to completion. I do this because I appreciate all the feedback and learn immensely from it. It keeps me only slightly misplaced instead of irredeemably lost.

I don't have a dedicated editor. Instead I let anypony edit my stories. I'm always glad to see people drop on my Docs and leave comments.

Canon Alternative Universes Story:
When Twilight got her alicorness we saw her traversing through another world outside reality. In my story Princess of Friendship, I call that world subspace. In my headcanon, Twilight enters it every time she uses teleportation spell. But what happens when leaving the inner world encompasses dire consequences. Will Twilight return to reality or will she forever float in her time-space dimension?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7