Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

31. Godzilla vs. Megalon
30. Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla
29. Godzilla vs. Hedorah
28. Godzilla (1998)
27. Godzilla vs. Gigan
26. Godzilla vs. Mothra (Godzilla & Mothra: The Battle for Earth)
25. Godzilla Raids Again
24. Godzilla: Final Wars
23. All Monsters Attack
22. Godzilla vs. Megaguirus
21. Destroy All Monsters
20. Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II
19. Godzilla vs. the Sea Monster
18. Godzilla 2000
17. Son of Godzilla
16. Godzilla: Tokyo SOS
15. Ghidorah the Three-Headed Monster
14. Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla
13. The Return of Godzilla
12. Godzilla vs. Destoroyah
11. Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah
10. Godzilla (2014)
9. King Kong vs. Godzilla
8. Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla
7. Godzilla vs. Biollante
6. Terror of Mechagodzilla
5. Shin Godzilla
4. Godzilla, Mothra, & King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack
3. Mothra vs. Godzilla
2. Godzilla (1954)
1. Invasion of Astro-Monster

I know. Half of those positions are heresy. :ajsmug: But (most of them are) my honest opinion nonetheless.

5959992 My favorite is the 1998 American one!:rainbowwild:

"HERESY!!! :flutterrage: You're a homophobic faggot who is worse than Hitler and FDR combined, and should be gassed like all the rest of the goyim Jews! You should be kicked in the balls until you can no longer give birth to any more cracker niggers like your smartass retarded self, because you missed out THE TRUE! MEANING! OF! GODZILLA!!! True G-Fans only like Godzilla vs. Hedorah!!!! It has THE TRUE! MEANING! OF! GODZILLA!!!!!!"

-heavily based on every cringey thing G-Fans older than myself have every told me. It's only a very mild exaggeration.

I love Godzilla, but the only good Godzilla groups are on FIMFic and Reddit. The rest suck balls. They have all been brainwashed by pretentious writers for kaiju magazines who can't tell the difference between cultural relevance and substance. In case you're wondering what "THE TRUE! MEANING! OF! GODZILLA!!!" is, it's the belief that a Godzilla movie is worthless unless it is directly culturally relevant for the time it was released in, forget timelessness.

As a matter of fact, ccording to older G-Fans, what sane people call "timelessness" is an invention of the American Republican Christian White Supremecist Money-Grubbing Corporations trying to stamp out Japanese culture because the genetically inferior masses only like timeless things. And according to older G-Fans, "fuck normal people! They are unlike us! We should shun those unlike us who might poison our well! That will totally make us unlike Hitler!"

So Invasion of Astro-Monster and Terror of Mechagodzilla, two timeless and substance-rich entries that new fans and casual fans tend to like? PART OF THE EVILE AMURICAN CORPORATE CONSPEERACY TO STAMP OUT THE TRUE! MEANING! OF! GODZILLA!!! This is why most of the older Godzilla fanfictions suck. The Lorax was culturally relevant, but it was a fucking shallow movie. It's dated and ignores substance for the sake of ridiculous amounts of cultural relevance. Older Godzilla fanfictions make similar errors. Newer Godzilla fanfictions suck too, actually, but for totally different reasons, an entirely different can of worms to open.

Regardless, I still don't like GINO.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3