Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Alright, so as we all know, we recently had a little civil unrest over some roleplaying incident(s)! For any of you "just suck it up and move on" people this is for you. This is gonna be pretty simple, and I hope it stays that way, but there was some fog around what does and doesn't count as roleplaying, so I'm gonna clear it up.

You may use asterisks! *******
They're fun to use, take it from me, and it is perfectly okay to use them to make actions!
*hugs* *sqees* *glomps*
Like this! This is what is allowed! It is not considered roleplaying as people simply use it mostly to as emphasis to whatever they're saying or a message they're conveying. Getting a little into it too, you're not "taking up any role," you're just expressing physical action, which isn't roleplaying.

However, do not start making full fledged scenes or anything that might signify a developing plot. You know, like those old RPing groups you'd see? Heh, those were the days. You know what I mean though. Basically don't start making a story with someone else.

*purses lip*
...I feel like I might be able to think of a better way of wording that at some point in the future, but until then, make sure you're within the boundaries and that you see the line, and you won't have any problems! K got it good.

Anyone who feels any part of this wasn't necessary or has any problems please feel free to tell me and/or other admins (this will apply to most moderator posts I make, just keep that in mind).

Tl;dr edit by Megamind MF: "let's just joke around, but not make a goddamn story out of it"

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1