Poniverse 427 members · 1,391 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

It was one of the hottest days of the summer in Equestria. Trixie was heading out for a stroll, put of Ponyville. She was heading to the Everfree Forest, to go see Zercora for a catch-up. When she'd arrived at Zercoras hut, she was greeted in Zercora's rhyming, sing-song voice. When Trixie and Zercora were talking, Zecroa told her about the '"Legend of the Blood Prince". The legend goes, on the night of a blood moon and Timberwolves are attacking a chosen mark, the Blood Prince comes to save her, and makes that fill his bride.

After the rest of their catch-up, Trixie thank Zercora for such a lovely chat, left, and headed back to Ponyville. On her way back, Trixie ran into Rarity and said, "Hi Rarity, do you want to get something to eat by any chance?" Rarity replied, "Well Trixie, I was actually just heading do to SugarCube corner to grab something to eat. Would you like to accompany me to get something to eat?" Trixie didn't want to sound rude and was actually quite hungry. So she expected the offer, and they both headed down to SugarCube corner to grab something to eat.

When they got to SugarCube corner, they both sat down, when suddenly out of (quiet reality) nowhere, Pinkie Pie appeared and said, "Hiya Rarity and Trixie, what can I get ya today." Both Rarity and Trixie, were so surprised, that they felt their hearts skip a beat. After them calming down from the sudden surprise, and Trixie said quite angrily, "Well for starters, you can apologise for scaring Rarity and I like that!"

"Opps, sorry. But that's not my question silly. I asked 'what can I get ya'", Pinkie responded with a happy but sorry tone.

"Well, arr grrrr. Ooo. How about some ice cream, with your famous apple pie" Trixie said excitedly.

"I'll have the same, Pinkie", Rarity said.

"Okie Dokie Loki then, two ice cream and apple pies, coming up," Pinkie said, heading into the shop, and as quick as a flash, she was back out with two bowls of ice cream and apple pies. Rarity and Trixie sat there and chatted about fashion and magic while they ate. When they finished, they paid for the meal, said fair well to Pinkie Pie, said goodbye to each other, and departed their own ways. When Trixie left, she headed to Fluttershy's for the night.

When Trixie arrived at Fluttershy, she knocked politely on the door. When the door opened, she saw Fluttershy and she said with her quiet voice, "Who's there-, oh, why hello Trixie, how can I help you?"

Well, you see Fluttershy, I need somewhere to rest for the night, so I thought I could just crash here if that's okay with you?"

"Yes. Yes, Trixie, that will be quite okay, but could you try and be as quiet as you can. All the animals have gone to bed, and I don't want them to wake up." Fluttershy said. Trixie complied with the terms, and Fluttershy quietly leads Trixie to the guest bedroom, put her saddlebags down and went to bed. That night, Trixie fell into a deep sleep, where she dreamed about being attacked by Timberwolves, but before she was eaten, she woke up in the cold sweat.

{----------}

It had been three weeks since Trixie arrived at Fluttershy's place, and every night, she had the same dream over and over again. That night, though, she had the same dream but, before she was eaten by the Timberwolves, Trixie was saved by a stallion. This stallion wasn't any sort of stallion. He was an alicorn with a dark blue coloured coat, with a red mane and tail, and red on the edges of his wings and, for a cutie mark he had a crimson full moon. The next morning, Trixie awoke, thinking to herself 'Who was that stallion in my dream? What could this mean?'. Trixie was thinking about the dream she'd had that night, and thought 'Maybe, I should go to Princess Twilight at the Golden Oaks Library. She may want it all means'. So, that is exactly what she did. She ran straight past Fluttershy, giving her a small fright, and out the door. Trixie ran at full gallop to the library.

When she reached the door of the Treehouse/Library, she stops to catch her breath before knocking. As soon as her hoof hit the door the third time, Twilight opened the door, and asked, "Morning Trixie. What can I do for you?"

"Well, I came to ask you about something. May I come in?" Trixie replied politely.

"Yes, of course, you can", Twilight stepped out of the way and signalled for Trixie to come in. When Trixie entered, Twilight shut the door, and Trixie walked straight over the couch, that had a chair opposite it, for Twilight to sit on. When Twilight sat down and signalled for Trixie to begin, Trixie started to tell her everything that has happened. She told Twilight about what Zecroa had told her and her dreams, and what these dreams might mean.

When Trixie finished, Twilight sat there, trying to process what Trixie had just told her. After a minute or two, Twilight said,"I don't know the answer to wanting your dreams me-" Suddenly, the door to the library burst open, coming off its hinges from the force. The pony's that did this were, Rainbow Dash and Applejack, who both seemed to be in a rush. Applejack was the first to speak, "Rainbow Dash was just doing some flyin', when she noticed that someone was at Zercoras, and ransackin' the place, and Zercora was nowhere in sight-", she was cut off when Twilight yelled, "What the buck. You bucking broke my door Applejack!! Now want were you saying?"

"Well sorry Twilight, but Zercoras in trouble", Applejack said in a sympathetic tone.

"Yea, sorry about the door, but one of our friends is in trouble, and she needs our help", Rainbow Dash said.

As soon as Trixie heard this, she ran straight out the door, to Zercoras. Twilight wasn't far behind, but before she followed after Trixie, she asked the other two, "You two stay here, and fix to buck my door, please".

{----------}

When Trixie got to Zercora's hut, the first thing she noticed was that the place was a mess. There were windows broken, books on the floor, and the most obvious, Zercora wasn't there. Suddenly, Trixie heard cries for help somewhere in the forest, and she followed the sound, knowing that it was Zercora's voice. The sound got louder and louder as she neared where Zercora was. When she finally arrived at the source of the cries, she saw Zercora laying on the floor, backed up against a tree with nowhere to go. It wasn't only Zercora though, there were four Timberwolves surrounding Zercora. Trixie was horrified by what she saw but, then Trixie started shooting magic bolts at the Timberwolves, which stunned them for long enough for Zercora to run away. As soon as the Timberwolves noticed that Zercora was gone, they turned on Trixie. All four of them moved closer and closer to Trixie. Those big yellow eyes staring right into Trixie soul, and she knew she was the goner.

Suddenly, three magical bolts of magic shoot three of the Timberwolves, leaving one left, which that one ran off scared. Trixie thought for a moment, 'did I do that? No, the magical bolts wasn't a light blue colour. They were a dark blue colour, the same dark blue as the alicorns coat in my dry-'. Her thoughts were soon cut off by the landing of a dark blue coated, alicorn stallion. She suddenly realised that the stallion was the same one that was in her dreams.

"Are you alright madam?" The stallion asked her.

"Yes, I'm fine, but how did you find me and who are you?"

"I'll tell you later, but first, let's get out of hearing before that Timberwolf comes back with some friends." The stallion said, holding out a hoof to Trixie. Trixie held onto the hoof, and as soon as she did she was teleported back to the library.

"My name is Crimson Moon, well actually Prince Crimson Moon, but I don't like that name too much, it makes me feel a bit-"

"To imported", Twilight said, seeming that they were back at the library.

"That's the word, thanks, Twilight. And how I found you, well you've heard of the 'Legend of the Blood Prince' haven't you?"

"Y-yes, I have heard it", Trixie replied, a bit surprised that she was talking to the only prince in Equestria.

"Well, I'm the Blood Prince, but the whole legend isn't trying, though. The part were 'I so pose to marry the filly I save', isn't try. Anyway, I didn't quite catch your name, madam?" Crimson inquired.

Trixie felt heartbreak. She was on the verge of tears when she replied to Crimson, "M-my name is (sniffle) Trixie". Crimson noticed she was about to cry, and he went straight up to her, and said, "Hey, it doesn't mean I won't be your friend, Miss Trixie". Trixie felt her heart mend a bit, but it wasn't fixed completely yet.

"Tell ya want, it's kinder getting late and I know Twilight whats to go to bed. So, how about I walk you home and we can talk about plans for tomorrow to get to know each other better, if you'd like to Miss Trixie?" Crimson said, in an attempt to lift her spirits. It seemed to work because, Trixie sprung up from where she was and went up to Crimson and replied, cheerfully, "Sure. I'd like that".

Trixie and Crimson both said goodbye to Twilight, and they started walking to Fluttershy's. As they did so, they discussed their plans for tomorrow, to get better acquaint with each other. When they arrived, Trixie entered Fluttershy's house and said goodbye to Crimson, and went to bed, was she had dreams about the future with Crimson and herself.

As Crimson was flying back to the library to crash for the night, he said to himself, 'I hope your heart isn't broken forever Trixie because, then my will be broken to'. With a sigh and a tear falling from his eye, he decided to just sleep on a cloud for the night. With that, he went to sleep and thought about want tomorrow might bring.

{----------}

It had been two years since the attack, and Crimson and Trixie found themselves happy in love. In fact so in love, that Crimson was going to ask Trixie a very important question. As they both walked down the streets of Canterlot, a lot of things were running through Crimsons mind. 'Will she say yes? What if she says no, what will I do then?' These thoughts were running through his mind constantly, when he suddenly had enough, and he stopped Trixie and faced her.

"Trixie", he started,"I've been waiting for this moment for so long that, it was starting to drive me mad just thinking about it. I love you so much, Trixie, more than I've ever loved another pony". He stopped and swallowed the big lump in his throat. He then pulled a small box out of his jacket pocket, before saying, "Trixie. Will you marry me?"

A lot of emotions were running through Trixie's head at this point. She knew that he was going to ask sooner or later, but she was totally unprepared for the question, though. She finally managed to say, "Prince Crimson Moon. Your proposal has to be expected. In other words, yes Crimson, I'll marry you".

{----------}

It had been two weeks after the proposal, and now they were both in front of Princess Luna. Once Luna had finished saying the beginnings of the ceremony, she said, "Trixie, do promise to love Prince Crimson Moon through rough and hard times?

"I do" Trixie replied.

"And, do you, Prince Crimson Moon, promise to love Trixie, through times of heartache and difficulty?"

"I do". Crimson said without hesitation.

"Well then, by the power of the Princesses, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride", Luna said. Without any hesitation, Crimson kissed Trixie, and then the whole church erupted into a burst of hoof claps.

After the ceremony, they decided to go on a honeymoon in Saddle Arabia for the summer. When they returned, they brought a house that was within walking distance of all their friends, but they were closer to Twilights library then they were to the others.

Then one day, Trixie was kidnapped by Discord. Trixie was just heading to the shops when the incident happened. Thankfully, some pony saw what had happened and rushed straight to where Crimson lived.

Crimson was just sitting down with a cup of coffee and reading the newspaper when he heard a knock at the door. He got up from where he was sitting in the house and went to the front door. As he was walking to the front door, he heard the knock again and said, "I'm coming, just hold your flank". When he got to the door, he saw a very distressed pony at the front door.

"Oh, hello. Can I help you?" Crimson said to the distressed pony.

"Hi, Crimson. It's Trixie. she's been kidnapped by Discord", said the pony, who at that moment, was breathing heavily from the full gallop she had just done.

As soon as Crimson heard this, he ran straight out the door and headed straight to Twilights. When he arrived at the library, he knocked at the door, a little impatiently. When the door opened he started walking in, and said, "Twilight. It's Trixie, she's been kidnapped by Discord. We need the elements of harmony!"

"Trixie been kidnapped. Why did you just help her yourself?" Twilight asked since is was an alicorns princess.

"I wasn't there. Somepony told me that she'd been kidnapped", Crimson said, folding his ears and looking down to the floor, ashamed that he wasn't there with her. Twilight noticed this and walked over, and with a solemn tone said, "Hey, no pony could have know that Discord was going to do this. And just so you know, I'm not blaming you for want happened, okay".

"A guess your right. Now, can we get the elements and go get Trixie now?" Crimson said.

"Yes, we can. But I don't have the elements of harmony. There at the castle, for protection", Twilight said.
"Well then. You go get the girls and meet at Fluttershy's place, and I'll go get the elements from the castle", Crimson said, with a demanding tone, and he teleported out of the library to the castle.

Twilight gathered up the girls and told them to go to Fluttershy's, like Crimson asked. Meanwhile, Crimson was just telling the Princess the situation and asked for the elements of harmony. The Princess compiled, and Celestia said, "If you want to find Discord, you're going to have to go in the Everfree, and follow all the traps that he's left behind".

"How do you know that there's going to be trapped, Princess", Crimson asked, curiously.

"Trust me, I know Discord", Celestia said.

Crimson then teleported to Fluttershy's house, where he was greeted by all his friends. He gave each of them their element; Rainbow Dash, with the element of loyalty. Applejack, with the element of honesty. Rarity, with the element of generosity. Pinkie Pie, with the element of laughter. Fluttershy, with the element of kindness. And Twilight Sparkles, with the element of magic.

"So Crimson, do ya know where to start looking for the hideout?" Applejack asked.

"Well, Celestia said, that it was in the Everfree Forest, and that to follow the traps", Crimson replied.

"So, we're pretty much going to follow this bunch of dangerous traps? That's awesome!" Rainbow Dash said, while flying around the room.

Applejack grabbed Rainbows tail, and she came do with a thud on the hardwood floor. "Applejack, what the heck?" Rainbow said, rubbing her flank.

"Girls, we haven't even left and your already arguing", Twilight said, a little annoyed.

"Sorry. Just got a little excited", Rainbow said.

"Well, we best get going then. Come on, let's go", Crimson said, walking out the door.

"Um. I might, um, just stay here if that's okay", Fluttershy said just above a whisper.

Everpony turned and said, "Fluttershy!". "I'm coming", Fluttershy said nervously.

{----------}

All seven of them finally reached the hideout uninjured, after all, the traps they had to go through. The hideout was a cave with no signs of anyone being present. They all walked in and saw hardly anything, because of how dark it was. Twilight, Rarity and Crimson lit their horns, so every pony could see. They saw scorpions, bats, and a giant pony eating spider. Luckily, Fluttershy used her abilities to not get the spider not to eat them, by sing a lullaby and making the spider fall into a sleep. The lullaby was so sweated and calming, that out of all ponies, Pinkie fell asleep.

Rainbow Dash lightly kicked the sleeping, bag of sugar, and Pinkie woke up surprised by how every pony was looking at her. "Oh, sorry, but I couldn't help it. The lullaby was so calming, that I just fell asleep", Pinkie said, a little embarrassed.

They finally got to where Discord was with Trixie. Trixie was in a magic-proof cage. Discord started to laugh when he saw them, and said sarcastically, "Oh no. You got me, I better give up then".

"Yea you better", Crimson said, angrily.

"Or, shouldn't I", Discord said, with another laugh. Suddenly, an army surrounded them of all undead ponies. All seven of them knew want they must do, they must fight all of them off. There were magic and hooves going everywhere, but the undead ponies didn't stop coming at them. Crimson was getting really agitated, and he yelled out, and magic exploded from around him. This sudden burst of magic, incinerated all the undead ponies.

Discord was in disbelief, "H-how did you do that?"

"I do not know, but that's not the point. That's enough Discord just give up, you're outnumbered", Crimson said.

"I'm Discord, the king of chaos, I'll never give up", Discord yelled.

"I don't care if you were King Sombra, you will not hurt my friends or my wife. And, you left me no choice but to do this Discord", Crimson said, closing his eyes. When they reopened, they were just crimson red balls. He was so angry at Discord, that it got the better of him. "Twilight, you know want to do", Crimson said, with a nod to Twilight.

Twilight began to activate the elements, and Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and herself started levitating into the air, surrounded by a ball of-of magic. Soon, they were ready to strike Discord with magic from the elements. Twilight focused on Discord and directed the magic straight at him. As soon as it hit him, he started to turn to stone. When he finished turning to stone, Crimson shot a bolt of magic, which turned him into an earth pony.

When it was all over, Crimsons eyes turned back to normal, and he ran straight to the cage that held Trixie. Since Discord had no more control over the cage, it was simply opened by Crimson. When Trixie was freed, she said, "Thank you all for saving me, and Crimson I have something to tell you", she said, with sadness in her voice.

"What is it, my love?"

"I was going to tell you sooner, but I was afraid how you would take the news. I began to think that you would just leave me. But, after want had just done, I'm now curtained that you do truly love me", Trixie said, letting a tear escape her eye.

"W-what? Why would you think that? The day a said accepted those vows at our wedding, I was sure that I loved you with all my heart. Now, Trixie, tell me, want is bothering you so much for you to even consider to think that?" Crimson said, with a reassuring tone.

"I'm, I'm…"

"Its okay Trixie, I will not leave you to want ever it is that's bothering you", Crimson said.

Trixie took a deep breath, and started again, "I'm pregnant"

Crimsons almost burst into tears of joy from the news, and went and hugged his beloved wife, "This want I've. To have a family". Trixie couldn't hold back the tears in her eyes anymore. At first, they were tears of sadness, but now they were tears of happiness. Through her crying, Trixie managed to say, "Do you want to know the best part, Crimson?"

"What would that be, my love", Crimson said, curiously.

"We're having twins", Trixie said.

Crimson couldn't hold back the dam that formed in his eyes. Tears of joy and happiness started to leak out of his eyes, and he hugged Trixie tighter. They embrace for awhile longer, then Crimson pulled away and said, "I truly love you, and no pony or anything will change that".

{----------}

Nine months later, Trixie had two beautiful, alicorn filly foals. They named one Strawberry Rose because of her strawberry coloured coat, and her rose coloured mane and tail. The other one they named Blazing Moon because of her white coat, and her fiery-blazing mane and tail colour. Over the years, as they grew up, they became stronger and smarter in the arts of magic and flying. Their teachers being Twilight and Rainbow Dash, they soon became powerful in magic, and fast in their flying. They were both so good, that they became trainers, in training the Starlight National Guards. But their abilities in the arts of magic and flying weren't their only traits. They were also beautiful. Their stylish, Rarity, made sure that they looking beautiful every day since they were seven. In fact, that they overheard some stallions saying, that they gave Princess Celestia and Luna, a run for their bits.

Soon their talents and beauty were spread far and wide across Equestria, as great ponies of truth, justice, and love. They were both loved by all who knew them. Equestria's newest and upcoming heroes were so famous, that every monster and villain came out of the shadows to face the two. Every time the monsters and villains came at them, their power was much greater, and they defeated ever evil that came at them, but one. The name of this villain made grown mares whimper, cause foals to have nightmares.

His name was, King Sombra. He was the biggest, meanest, nastiest unicorn to ever be in Equestria, and his evilness was known throughout Equestria. King Sombra soon heard of the twins fame, and got jealous of it and annoyed that because of them, his name wasn't feared as much anymore. He came up with an idea, that he should wed one of them, even he had to kidnap one of them and marry by force. So, he had his forces set out and kidnap at least one of the twins.

Soon, Sombras plain got out and the twins found out. They just laughed and said, "That old stud is older than the hills. Does he really think that one of use would marry him"? They went on there a merry way not taking Sombras threat to seriously.

One day, though, they were approached by three unicorn stallions, who asked for lessons in the arts of magic. In reality, though, the three were quite skilled in the arts, but they thought they could outsmart them and catch the twins by surprise, thus collecting the riches that Sombra promised.

Two of the three became quite acquaint with the two twins and decided to forget about Sombras reward and keep them for themselves. The third stallion noticed this and got others to help him out. One of the stallions, the handsome red one, was taking a long lazy walk with Strawberry Rose, which he thought fitted her quite nicely since she had a strawberry coat and rose red mane and tail. They were walking when they stopped by a bench and Rose asked, "I'm having a wonderful time with you but, I haven't heard what your name is?"

"My name is Fire Star, but you can just call me Star. I do have a question to ask you, though, Rose?" He said.

"What would that be, Star?" Rose said, curiously.

"Well, I have been enjoying the time I've spent with you, and I know we only just meet, but…"

"But, what, Star?"

"I asking you Rose", Star took her hooves into his, "will you go out with me?" She was a little surprised at the gesture and the question, but, nonetheless he was quite cute.
"Um. This is a little fast, knowing we just meet, but-"

"I can wait, Rose", Star said, cutting her off.

She giggled and said, "I didn't say you had to wait". Fire Stars heart erupted with happy emotions, and they were just about to kiss, when suddenly, two stallions jumped out of the bushes and grabbed Strawberry Rose. Before Fire Star could do anything, he was shot with a freezing spell, which froze him in place. The two stallions put her into a bag and teleported away. As soon as they disappeared, Fire Star unfroze and used his magic to trace the teleportation spell the two stallions used and teleported himself to where they teleported to.

Meanwhile, the other stallion, whose name was Night Shadow, was asking Blazing Moon out. "Well, this is a little awkward since we just meet, but-". Night Shadow cut her off and said, "So I guess it's a no then" Night Shadow said, folding his ears and looking down to the floor.

"I never said it was a no, Shadow", Blazing said.

After that was said, his spirits lifted and they were about to kiss, when suddenly, two stallions jumped out of nowhere and put a bag over Blazing head. Before Shadow had time to react, he was shot with a freezing spell, which froze him in place. When the two stallions teleported away, taking Blazing with them, Night Shadow was unfrozen and he used his magic to trace the teleportation spell the two stallions used and teleported himself to where they teleported to.

{----------}

Fire Star and Night Shadow should of know where they would end up. They were inside King Sombras hideout. They were surprised to meet each other at first but realised that Sombra would actually want both the twins. Fire Star and Night Shadow both saw the twins in separate magic proof cages, with Sombra in the middle of them. Sombra saw them both and yelled, "Guards. Destroy these two traders". There were about twenty ponies surrounding the two, when Shadow said, nervously, "You take the ones on the left and I'll take the right".

"No, Shadow. Do you remember that one spell that needs two casters?" Fire Star asked curiously.

"Yea, why-. Oh, I get ya", replied Shadow.

The spell the two were talking about did two things. One, it made the ponies around them incredibly weak, weak enough to knock them out for an hour or two, and two erased the memories of the ponies from the past thirty minutes. Fire Star and Night Shadow both closed their eyes and thought about the spell they must cast. Then suddenly, a force knocked the ponies around them down like bowling pins. Sombra was speechless at what had just happened. Fire Star and Night Shadow just smiled.

"Do I have to do everything myself", Sombra said to himself and started to walk towards Fire Star and Night Shadow. Before Sombra got to close to them, but far enough away from the twins, they closed their eyes and started to levitate into the air. Both their horns glowed, and then a magic beam of red and shadow blue headed straight at King Sombra. Sombra tried to stop it from hitting him, but the magic was too strong, and it incinerated him into ashes.

When they both landed safely on the ground, they smiled at each other for want they had just accomplished. Now that King Sombra was out of the way, they both rushed up to the cages, which the twins were encased in, and opened them. As soon as they did, they were both hugged and thanked for rescuing them. The twins smiled at each other and nodded as if agreeing on something. Fire Star and Night Shadow soon found out want they agreed on when Rose Kissed Star and Blazing kissed Shadow. That the twins had finally found some pony to love.
THE END
By Jimmy Whooves (AKA Doctor Crimson Whooves)

5319457 why did you just put a whole fanfic in a thread

Batbrony
Group Admin

Hello there! I'm one of the Poniverse group admins. While the Poniverse group will be happy to have your story, I just wanted to ask if it's been published yet? If it hasn't, once you do that you'll be able to add it to our group's story folders (at least for any categories that it belongs in), where it'll be much easier to find than in our group's forums, where authors don't usually post stories in any groups on Fimfiction. You don't have to take this down by any means, but like I said, once the story's published feel free to add it to any appropriate folder categories instead. Thanks for your time and have a nice day. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4