Poniverse 426 members · 1,391 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Taialin
Group Admin

And it's me, apparently! :derpytongue2: No, seriously, I don't believe it either.

Batbrony expressed his desire to have another admin helping out with this group, and given the stock I have in both Fimfiction and MLP Forums/Poniverse, I figured I could definitely help bridge the two with this group. What this means to you is that hopefully you'll see some tighter management of this group and tighter integration of Fimfiction and Poniverse in the future. (Or maybe I'm just tooting my own horn—can't tell the difference, anyhow. :twilightblush:)

Perhaps it's just me turning on my idealistic-soapbox–and–looking-for-venture-capital mode, but I see Poniverse as a transmedia world, and that should include the written word. The writing community on MLP Forums has seen a bit of rot recently, given that it has seen two of its best writers—Kolth and Sky Warden (also the two admins of the Writing Centre)—leave the forums. As of writing this post, you are more likely to get help with your writing by posting a request in the Writing Resources section than the Writing Centre thread or this group's thread. I hope to change that (even if it means getting personally involved).

What this doesn't mean to you is that you'll have one less competitor in Poniverse story-writing contests. For when I have the time, I'll still be entering, so be forewarned! :raritywink: If all goes well, I'll see you guys around, both on Fimfiction and MLP Forums.

I'm so excited and proud of you Tai! I have no doubt that you will do great things for the Poniverse <3

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2