Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I'm going to start very, very mild.

My favorite Doctors are the Second, Fourth, Eighth, Ninth, and Tenth Doctors.

Nobody gets bullied for that, but it's to show that almost any opinion, if put nicely or simply enough, is acceptable with next to no rage in the message or in response. A few polite or intelligent objections? Yes, but excessive negativity that can occur on FIMFic quite easily? No.

I also would like to announce our first moderator, Follow Focus! If he declines the position, I shall hand it to somebody else.

Luminary
Group Contributor

if put nicely or simply enough, is acceptable with next to no rage in the message or in response.

Ohhh, I want to try!

I have a suggestion that will help humanity and lead to the betterment of all. It's my most humble opinion that poor people should be rounded up (politely) and put into ranches fun-time play-date centers to be eaten by their betters at their leisure. The new human-meat industry will put them to work helping the economy by reclaiming chaff capital, to the benefit of all society. And there's not even any loss since poor people are subhuman anyway~! :twilightsmile:

Thank you for your time, in reading my nicely-phrased opinion. :heart:

:trollestia:

3906854 3907144 Can I try it without using the Trollestia emote?

I think people with low genetic quality should be prohibited from having children. It's wrong to hurt unborn children by imposing bad genes unto them.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3