Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
unparchedbutter
Group Contributor

Be there any?

Luminary
Group Contributor

Are you calm, collected and secure about the stories? And happy you wrote them?

unparchedbutter
Group Contributor

Why, yes! One of them is deliberately stupid and features flying zombie sharks and Fluttershy chasing Pinkie Pie with a light saber :trollestia:

The other one only has one chapter so far and is taking me forever to continue because I decided to make Ditzy Doo mentally handicapped and I'd better not fuck that up :twilightoops:

Luminary
Group Contributor

I decided to make Ditzy Doo mentally handicapped

Your poor upvote/downvote ratio. :fluttershbad:

Ballsy. :trollestia:

unparchedbutter
Group Contributor

Your poor upvote/downvote ratio::fluttershbad:

Yeah :pinkiesad2:

I hope this doesn't sound arrogant, but I don't let it worry me. Don't get me wrong. Upvotes and favorites? Yay! Someone likes my stuff! :yay: Downvotes? Aw, someone didn't like my stuff :fluttershysad: I'm more interested in comments. I mean, if it's just a matter of taste, that's fine, but if a reader thinks I actually fucked something up, I'd like to be told. Otherwise, for all I know, you're just mad I don't call her "Derpy Hooves" or something :duck:

Ballsy. :trollestia:

Well, I remember when she spoke and some people thought it was a slight on the mentally handicapped, so when someone complained about the lack of Fluttershy/Ditzy stories, I decided to give it a shot, and realized I'd have to invent Ditzy from the ground-up, since she doesn't really have a canon character, I thought . .. well, why can't she be slow? Just fingers crossed I don't mess it up :twilightblush:

Technically, no, there are few rules.

unparchedbutter
Group Contributor

Nothing deliberately designed to be offensive, that sort of thing?

That is correct! That's all there is to it!!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8