The Most Dangerous Group - Contest 234 members · 58 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Obselescence
Group Admin

Prizes:

Any good contest ought to have prizes. Sadly, my finances are somewhat limited, so besides bragging rights, here's what I can offer for winning:

First Place: A Steam Game of your choice, costing $15 or less. Also renderable as cash prize over Paypal, if needed. Plus:

-Courtesy of the wonderful Alexstrazsa, first choice from a list of Contraption Maker, Torchlight, and Half-Life 2 Episode One.
-Courtesy of the majestic Selbi, your choice from a wicked library of Steam Coupons (which can be applied to your $15-or-less Steam Game prize), up to 90% off.
-Courtesy of the excellent Stopwatch: A copy of Metro2033.
-Courtesy of the masterful acmincorporated: A copy of Guns of Icarus Online.
-Courtesy of the incomparable Thorax: A copy of the Dead Island: Epidemic Beta.
-Courtesy of the brilliant Maskedferret, a custom made pony plushie. She'll be using the patterns crafted by Valley Violet and the winner can choose from four ponies. Stallion, Mare, Foal or Shoulder Pony(Mare or Stallion). They will be made from quilting cotton or snuggly cotton fleece and will have handpainted eyes and cutie marks.

Second Place: A Steam Game of your choice, costing $5 or less, plus second choice from the above list of games and a choice from the above library of Steam Coupons (which can, again, be applied to your choice-of-game prize), up to 50% off. Also a copy of the Dead Island: Epidemic Beta. Courtesy of the exemplary IceOfWaterflock, you'll also also get a flat-color full-body picture of the character of your choice.

Third Place: Third choice from the above list of games and a 33% off Steam coupon from the above list. Also a copy of the Dead Island: Epidemic Beta. Courtesy of the exemplary IceOfWaterflock, you'll also also get a flat-color full-body picture of the character of your choice. Not to mention a pat on the back.

No longer looking for pot-sweeteners, given the insane generosity on the part of everyone who's already contributed. You're free to throw more stuff in if you're just feeling that nice, though. Contact me and we'll work something out.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1