My Little Pony: Consent is SEXEH 34 members · 50 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

So... Since there wasn't any threads in here, I thought I'd start one. Apologies, Midnight, if you had plans.

I'm Noble Thought. I really never thought I'd get into writing erotica when I started here, but here I am. I've written precisely one erotic story. It's consensual, loving sex. Because consent is sexy.

So. Hi! :rainbowkiss:

I can't read non-con stories, even if there's no graphic depictions. Rubs me the complete wrong way, and puts me in a funk besides. Even semi-consensual stories where the characters sorta, kinda maybe give consent are very off putting. I tend to stay away from the mainstream clop in the feature box unless the comments section suggests its okay.

So... That's me! I write (mostly non erotic stories,) read sometimes, and generally spend way too much time not doing either of the first two things.

Brohoof to you, pal. I have the very same problem, and I try to keep my clop reading and writing to consensual all the time.
I had past experiences with rape; my ex-girlfriend was a victim, and I can assure that there's no beauty in the aftermath, even if the act itself looks 'Kinky' to most people. Sex is supposed to be, if not an expression of love between two beings, at least pleasurable to everyone taking part in it. Rape goes in the opposite direction, but I will not continue rambling on.
Consensual sex definately is best, especially because how you can freely play with the possibilities... :derpytongue2:
Thank you for having the idea to create this group. :rainbowkiss:

'Twasn't I who created the group. It was Midnight herald.

I just got tired of looking at a blank forum page. But I like this idea too. There's too much else on here. I agree with you. There's just so much potential to connect, to show connection, with sex when the characters are consenting, interested in each other, and potentially even very familiar with each other. Long familiarity doesn't mean boredom. At least, it doesn't have to be. There's a certain amount of romantic joy in just being able to be with your partner without needing to worry about impressing them or worrying about keeping them happy.

Well, keeping them happy by being together, living life. Maybe not all happy all the time, that's not terribly realistic, but not begrudging each other the other's quirks either.

Yes, that's pretty much how I see it too. Love is something so special, people should value and treasure it much more than how it is nowdays. Anyway, tell Midnight Herald I will be happy if I can help with anything related to this group. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4