The Idea Exchange 266 members · 37 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I get my idea's from asking myself a simple question... "What if?" That's what lead me to this idea.

"What if, Jeff Dunham was transported to Equestria with his puppets and they became real?"

This would be a mature, comedy, Slice of life, Human, crossover, Alternate reality and maybe adventure. The mature is the swearing from the puppets, sexual terms and suggestions and a whole lot of racy topics, the rest of the tags are self explaining.
The basic out line of the story is a s follows...
Discord, getting a bit bored with being reformed, wants to create a bit of chaos. Nothing bad just hectic. Knowing he can't do it himself he starts scanning the multiverse for somepony to do it for him. He stumbles on to one of Jeff Dunhams comedy specials and laughs hard at how Jeff has such a diverse sense of humor along with the characters he's created

He decides that Jeff would be the perfect one to cause a little chaos here in Equestria, with one small addition. Discord teleports Jeff to Equestria along with his entire ensemble of puppets. (Can be all of them or the most know ones, I personal think the more the merrier) The big difference is that Jeff's puppets are now living, breathing entities that act and behave just like he's portrayed them for years.

Walter is as grumpy as ever (Slightly less so since his wife isn't there :rainbowlaugh:), Peanut is just as crazy, Achmed still tries and fails to kill everybody and so on. The only road blocks I could percieve would be Jeff extreme angry at being taken away from his family (But that could be a plot point for development, It'd be up to whoever takes this idea), and whether or not the puppets should look like they normally do, or should be pony versions of themselves. (Minus Peanut and Hose cause they're supposed to be strange) Achmed would be a skeleton pony, Walter would be an elderly stallion ans so forth.

The story would be just their antics and how they'd react to pony society in general. Walter would have quite a few choice words for the ponies, Melvin would try to either help Mare-Do-Well and end up causing more problems then he solves, Peanut and Pinkie Pie... Shiver... I'd actually fear for my life. :twilightsheepish:

This is all I've got on this idea so far and If anyone has any questions either post them in the comments bellow or PM me and I'll try to clear them up. and as I always say, ALLONS Y!

Edit: NicLove gave me the idea of having Walter be a griffon and Peanut be like Discord (Can't spell it so don't judge :rainbowlaugh:) that lead to Walter being a donkey, like Cranky and Matilda, it fits perfectly with his personality.

What if Peanut isn't a pony but the same thing that Discord is. but no magic

Walter would be a griffon

Or maybe make Walter would be
a donkey like Cranky. :rainbowlaugh: But I like the idea of Peanut being what Discord is (I can't spell it to safe my life so I'm not gonna try :rainbowlaugh:)

oh, yes, do it !

This Idea is up for adoption cause I don't have the skill needed to make this fic shine like it should. :unsuresweetie:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5