The Idea Exchange 266 members · 37 stories
Comments ( 264 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 264

"Princess Celestia, where is your Mommy?"

A young filly asks Princess Celestia an innocent question.
Optional: The little filly is Twilight or Sunset Shimmer.

Friendship is a dream
Twilight wakes up in her study after a long nights sleep and finds out that the whole show was nothing but a dream. Celestia never visited her, she never went to Ponyville, she never found friends...

You know, I believe I've seen this played out before a few times; I admit I've never actually read any of these, but immediately "Asylum" springs to mind. Also, I remember a story floating around somewhere where, in chapter 1, Twilight wakes up to exactly the scenario you describe. In chapter 2, she wakes up find herself a human teenager fantasizing about a pony-world. ...And in chapter 3, Twilight wakes up as the abstract concept of {young, female} contemplating existence. :derpytongue2:

Okay, I kid, that last chapter was just something someone joked about in the comments.... which I somehow still remember even though I only ever read the story description and perhaps chapter titles, but not the story. :twilightblush:

Also, I am reminded of a story (or story draft, I forget if it was actually a complete story), in which Twilight and Spike are in an accident. Twilight survives.... Spike doesn't. .... Except, when Twilight goes to sleep, she wakes up in a Ponyville where Spike survived. Both worlds seem equally real. Which is it, though?

Well, here's my own take on the subject:

Title: "Schrödinger's Sparkle"
Tags: Drama, Sad, Slice, Romance

Twilight wakes up from an accident to find that tragedy has stuck down one of her friends and injured another; Rainbow Dash will recover... physically, at least. But losing Applejack, after just admitting her feelings? She'd rather be the one to have died in her stead.

The next day, Twilight wakes up – to find the situation reversed: Applejack is alive, but Rainbow Dash is the one who died in the accident!

The day after, Rainbow Dash is alive but Applejack isn't. Twilight keeps jumping back and forth, unable to tell which world is real and which isn't...

...As it turns out, they're both equally real! Not only that, but Twilight can physically prove the other world's existence.

Twilight now has two sets of Ponyville-friends - but there's only one Twilight now, pendling back and forth between worlds.

Both want her to stay. Will she have to choose one over the other?

And what of Rainbow Dash and Applejack, separated by the veil between worlds, dead in one and alive in the other, but never together in one? :raritycry:

Title: Celestia's Ghost
Characters: Celestia, Luna, Twilight, ...
Tags: Comedy

Celestia blinked, staring down at the pale white alicorn's head laying limp on the kitchen table. One could even see a bulge in her throat, from where the carrot Luna had snuck into her cake as a prank had gotten stuck.

Celestia looked up at her sister, who looked just as shocked as she.

“Uhm. This is... most unusual.” Celestia struggled for words. “Luna, I believe I may have just... died?”

When a pony's spirit stays behind, sometimes, if their connection to others is strong enough, they can see them.

Princess Celestia is one of the most beloved ponies in all of Equestria – a good third of the population can see her just fine. So nothing much is stopping her from performing her royal duties like nothing changed.

Well, almost nothing.

One third of ponies may see her just fine – it's the remaining two thirds that cause problems. :derpytongue2:

“What do you mean, I don't inherit anything?” Prince Blueblood blustered.

"Oh, and if Princess Celestia cares so much about our treaty, then why isn't she here right now?"
Princess Celestia's transparent hoof found its way to her transparent face almost unconsciously.

And then there's that strange, dark-hooded figure constantly trying – and failing – to get an audience with the always-busy ghost-princess... :trollestia:

Title: Constant Reminder
Tags: [alt univ] [sad] [drama]
Characters: Celestia, Luna, Nightmare Moon

When Celestia used the Elements of Harmony on her sister, the Elements gave her a choice...

For one thousand years, every night without fail, Celestia visits the statue of Nightmare Moon in the royal gardens. :fluttercry:

Title: Adorable (alfalfa-avoiding) Anachronistic Adventurerers, Yay!
Characters: Nyx, "Pwincess Woona", Snowdrop, The Doctor
Tags: Comedy, Slice of Life, Drama

[picture on deviantArt]

Due to time travel shenanigans, Nyx has an unexpected playdate with “Pwincess Woona”, and a pony she only knows from Twilight's bedtime stories...

The three instantly get along - much to their "foalsitter's" shegrin - but there is one problem:

Nyx realizes that Snowdrop is trying to prevent "Nightmare Moon" from ever happening. :rainbowderp:

Even should time travelers be excemt from changes to the past - had Nyx never been born, Twilight Sparkle would never have found and adopted her! Nyx wouldn't have a family to return home to! :applejackconfused:

Title: My Little Bloomberg (or some tree related pun, we all know Bloomberg is in Appleloosa so this technically makes no sense unless AJ has more than one tree named 'Bloomberg'... meh)
Tags: Comedy, Slice

[image (c) myself]

A magical accident results in one of Applejack's trees turning into a young, excitable colt, who instantly makes friends with Applebloom and several other colts and fillies around town.

The magical accident also turned Applejack herself into a tree in his place.

Twilight is hyperventilating.

...Fluttershy is totally not jealous at all.

The little colt is just so happy to finally see and do all the things his "mom" always kept talking about... :applejackconfused:

Title: Asymmetry
Tags: Mystery

A Twilight Sparkle, a Rarity, a Fluttershy, a Rainbow Dash, a Pinkie Pie, an Applejack, and a Spike wake up on an island in the middle of literal nowhere.

None of them are from the same universe.

Not all of them are even Elements of Harmony. Two share the same Element. Some of them rather wouldn't return home.

Not all of them are what they seem... :trixieshiftleft:

Now the seven have to work together - before finding a way home, they must first take care of basic needs: Food, water, shelter. And while some know - or believe they know - the others quite well, not all do, and it presents an opportunity to get to know each other "all over again". :trixieshiftright:

A rationalist finds a filly Rainbow Dash in a box.

What does the existence of a small, English-speaking, winged horse sharing resemblence with a popular cartoon character imply?

What do you know, and how do you think you know it?

How could a team of story-writers, animators, and marketing executives manage to describe an existing alien world, with changes in staff, over the course of years?

Is there an Equestria? Or is there some other explanation?

How does something with wings that small manage to fly? "Magic" is just a word, it isn't an explanation.

And, of course:

What is the correct course of action when First Contact is made – and the alien is a scared, helpless child? :rainbowderp:

Title: Flurry Heartattack
Characters: Twilight Sparkle, Shining Armor, Cadence, Flurry Heart, Flurry Heart, Flurry Heart, Flurry Heart, Flurry Heart, Flurry Heart, Flurry Heart, Flurry Heart, ...

Flurry Heart falls into the Mirror Pool, much to Shining Armor's and Cadence's shegrin.

"Congratualions, uhm, it's... quin-deca-duplets!" Twilight grinned awkwardly.

Shining Armor fainted. After a moment, he began throthing at the mouth.

Cadence gave one look at the multitudes of alicorn-foals flying, blasting, levitating, teleporting all about, then down to Shining's prone form twitching on the ground. Then she followed her husband's example.

Title: Spike the ventriloquist
Tags: Comedy?
Characters: Twilight, Spike, Yaks?

Oh no. Twilight lost her voice. And just before she was about to arrive at an important meeting in Yakyakistan. What to do? Luckily, Spike found a book on ventriloquism...
(So the basic plot is this. Twilight loses her voice before an important meeting and in order to keep it a secret, and avoid any potential scandals, Spike acts as her voice. Bonus if he has NO prior idea about ventriloquism.)

Huh. When I read "Spike the ventriloquist", I assumed Spike would play the role of the "dummy": :twilightblush: :rainbowlaugh:

Title: “The Crystal Empire has returned to sender
Tags: Drama, Adventure
Or: "The Crystal Empire has returned to sender" (or somesuch clever pun)
When Sombra sent the Crystal Empire a thousand years into the future, many crystal ponies lost friends and family-members.

Some of them would do anything to go back.

While visiting the Crystal Empire, Twilight, Starlight and Spike, along with dozens of Equestrian tourists and residents are stuck, when the entire Empire suddenly vanishes – only to re-appear one thousand years earlier.

Now they are in a race against time to get back, before anypony from the outside world notices – or history will be altered beyond recognition.

This is further complicated when a number of Crystal ponies leave in search for lost family and friends...

Title: “What it means To Forgive”
Tags: Drama, Alternate Universe
Characters: Twilight, Starlight

When two parallel Equestrias open diplomatic contact, Starlight Glimmer is disturbed learning of her counterpart's fate in that world – a world, who's Twilight Sparkle had been a little less forgiving.

Meanwhile, Twilight and Twilight have a talk.

So do Starlight and Starlight. One of which would rather not.

Title: "Who you could've been"
Tags: Alternate Universe, drama, Slice of life, (sad)
Characters: Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Discord

Rainbow Dash is an average flyer. She works her shifts at Cloudsdale's weather factory from 9 to 5, then comes home to a marriage that lost its spark two years after the foal was born.

On the upside, she's just gotten promoted into the ranks of Cloudsdale's weather factory management, and she's even won a raffle-prize giving her front-row seats at the next two Wonderbolt shows!

Things are looking up! Rainbow Dash is happy.

That is, until one day, she is dropped into another universe where she is apparently some kind of world-saving hero, flight-record champion in the most elite flight-team in the country, and on first-name basis with Equestrian royalty.

„See? That's you, if you ate nothing but hayfries and hayburgers for 12 years!“ The weird dragon-pony-goat-hybrid proclaims with a snicker, turning away from Rainbow to face a scowling mirror image of herself...

Discord drags an alternate Rainbow Dash from her Equestria for the punchline of a joke. Rainbow Dash is not amused. And Rainbow Dash is having a mental breakdown questioning her life choices.

Maybe you shouldn't learn who you could have been.

Title: "Velvet Sparkle"

A mind-melding spell fuses Twilight with the last pony she'd ever want to.

No, not Queen Chrysalis, King Sombra – not even Trixie.

Her mother. :trollestia:

An elderly mare walks in on a changeling wearing her husband's suit.

Deep down, she already knew.

Sad ending: It is implied she wants him to manipulate her memories so she won't remember her elderly husband having died and been replaced.

Title: At the Center of the Storm
Tags: Comedy, Drama, (tragedy??)

Steve figured he was in a coma anyway - you don't just wake up in an alien body in a world that looks like a freaking Disney-cartoon - so what the heck, he might as well enjoy the ride.

“Hmm... What's a good name? Oh, I know... Storm King.

Think about it. :rainbowderp:

• The Storm King takes nothing seriously. He doesn't know how his own powers work. ( "Wait, I can control the sun with this thing? Whoa, cool!" )
  • He picked the name "Storm King" because it sounded cool, then sought a way to actually make storms.
  • He stole the power of four alicorns, only to use it to make really bad weather. Heck, even Ponyville's pegasi alone can make a hurricane, he even didn't need the power of four alicorns!
  • He's like a villainous self-insert trying to make himself look cool using marketing strategies. :derpyderp2:

Title: Fluttershy's Shelter for Magical Gravy Boats, Tea-Cups, and Other Household-Appliances
Tags: Comedy, Slice of Life

Discord is fond of casually bringing furniture and tableware to life. Likewise, Twilight, Starlight, and Trixie have created the occasional orange-frog or poodle-teacup.

Somepony has to take care of these poor creatures.

“Sometimes, on a cold Heartwarming's Night, one can still see the ghost of the little filly wander the edge of the Everfree Forest in search for a home...” Or so the legend goes.

Fluttershy has always believed it to be just that – until one faithful night.

Fluttershy does the only thing that is right:

She takes in the ghost-filly, and fills out the adoption papers. :trollestia:

Featuring opportunities such as:

• A ghost goes to school with a seventy-year education gap
  • Bureaucratic shenanigans with foal services tearing their manes out since the undead filly is clearly above the legal age for adoption by 63 years.
  • Granny Smith and ghost-filly know each other
  • modern appliances and marvels

Title: Crusaders VS Crusaders
Characters: CMC

The Cutie Mark Crusaders accidentally travel back in time – and are now being chased by their past selves, who want to get a good look at their future cutie marks. :trollestia:

"Do y'all know what'd happen if they saw our marks? We'd change tha future!"

"What, if we go home, but Equestria is ruled by King Sombra? Or the Princesses were defeated by Tirek?"

"Or worse, what if we change the past so we never got our cutie marks?!"

Title: Racist bar
Characters: Flim and Flam*

Flim & Flam decided to open a bar in Ponyville, however there's a slight problem. They only sell to unicorns.
(Partially inspired by Applejack's bar by Alaborn, partially inspired by 'Racist barn'.)
*If anyone can find better characters to use than Flim & Flam go for it. I just picked the most obvious choice.

Title: Game night (?)
Tags: Human/EQG (?)
During one of their usual sleepovers one of the crusaders got their hands/hooves on a bag of Doritos Roulette. This is gonna be fun.

Title: Scootaloo in Rio
Characters: Scootaloo, Other
Tags: Crossover
Oh no, one of Twilight's spells misfired and now Scootaloo is stuck in an odd place where she meets 2 odd birds. Maybe they can help her get home. (And, perhaps more important, teach her how to fly.)

Title: Cutie mark crusader label makers
Tags: Comedy?
The crusaders wanna start their own label. However, they have a difficult time agreeing on exactly what 'label' means.

(Started out as a story intended to make the crusaders start a record company, then eventually spun into a joke based on the word 'label' and its multiply meanings. I need help.)

[The perfect hypothetical cover image - IMAGE SOURCE]

Title: An Old Astromare's Tale
Tags: Thriller, Alternate Universe

The banishment of one of its ruling princesses left Equestria open to attack – the Nightmare had been thwared, but what followed next was worse.

Fast forward 970 years later. Forged in the flames of war, and with no more mythical alicorn-princesses to protect them, Equestria's technology has jumped leaps and bounds over the centuries.

Now, in once again (mostly) peaceful times, ponykind looks to the stars – with plans to land a pony on the moon before the end of the millenium.

But the first pony on the moon... is not alone.

Some legends are best taken seriously.

Throw Kris Overstreet's "The Maretian" in a pot with your typical "astronauts stuck with monster" sci-fi movie plot, blend with the psychological aspect of prolonged banishment and being stuck at the bottle-neck of currying favor with the astronaut as Nightmare Moon's only way off the moon -- planning to escape a few years early, in part to not give Equus time to prepare for her arrival, as her presence is now known to a number of governments that would likely be inclined to fire something more potent at her than beams of friendship and rainbows, while some politicians back home are rubbing their hooves at the prospect of bringing back an alicorn as a potential weapon"aid to national defense".

And on top of all that, the space capsule wasn't designed for two. :rainbowderp:

So... "Bring back Luna", or "Nuke Nightmare Moon from Orbit?" :pinkiecrazy:

Title: Church of Scootaloo

Scootaloo finds out someone has made a church dedicating to worshipping her. She feels slightly uncomfortable about this.

(Got the idea from Twitter. Bonus points if the church was created by Rainbow in order to teach Scoots a thing or two about 'hero worship'.)

Title: “It's okay to be different.”

Characters: Nyx, Coke Pony

Nyx's birthday is coming up. She should be excited, she should be happy. Instead, she's feeling melancholic.

How can she really celebrate a "birth-day" if she wasn't really born?

To help Nyx, it might take somepony's unique perspective on the subject.

They were both created by magic - well Nyx was, I'm assuming Coke Pony was also - so they have that in common to start with, and all the history that comes with it. (Hmm. Angsty teen Coke Pony must've been weird. :derpyderp2:)

*cue Nyx's insatiable scientific curiosity she inherited from Twilight, as to how a hollow, liquid-filled and transparent pony's biology functions despite a lack of visible internal organs*

Title: But tea's supposed to be hot
Characters: Twilight
During one of her trips to the human world, Twilight stumbles upon a concept called iced tea. Now she's trying to find out what exactly it is.

Title: Again, I don't have one.
Characters: Mains: The Pillars of Equestria, The Student Six; Supporting: Mane Six, Spike, Luna; Other: Diamond Mint, possibly Cherry Berry, whoever else you might think
The Pillars of Equestria were sent into Limbo not that long after Nightmare Moon was sent to the moon. Of the Student Six, Sandbar is the only one from a culture that celebrates Nightmare Night. Here are their experiences for the first Nightmare Night of the eleven.

* Should probably be a multi-sided story. The Pillars and the Student Six are each their own group, though they may encounter each other.
* I have some idea for who should be dressed as whom, but you don't have to use them: Gallus as King Grover; Smolder as Dragon Lord Torch (imagine Flash Magnus' reaction to seeing that!); Ocellus initially changes to Diamond Mint (in reference to her dressing as a changeling in Scare Master) but then has a series of mishaps as she changes into a spider-toss spider, an apple bobbing apple, a pumpkinpult pumpkin, and a cloud that Rainbow decides to use in a prank before finally settling on changing herself so she looks like she's wearing a homemade costume (of your choice); Somnambula as the Sphinx, Starswirl as Buckstone the stage magician, and Meadowbrook as Dr. Whinn, Medicine Mare.
* Also, imagine the Pillars attempting to defend the foals against Nightmare Moon. Will this force Luna to break character, or will she find some clever way to let the Pillars know it's all an act and allow the tradition to continue?

Crossover with Lord of the Rings (title pending):

Celestia or Luna switches places with Shadowfax. Or, if you don't want the sex change, with a mare in his herd.

Title: The last DJ
Characters: Vinyl Scratch, Octavia?
In a dystopian future where all forms of entertainment is banned, a pirat radio station is trying to keep the spirit of their listeners high. This is their story.

Out of the Loop

Tags: Drama, Thriller, (Sci-fi), (Romance)

Rainbow Dash flies into town after spending a weekend with her parents. Yet everypony she meets seems to act strangely.

A timeloop story about friendship, written from the perspective of an outsider.

     
Reverse the typical time loop scenario: Instead of one pony trapped in an endlessly repeating day, it's the entire population of Ponyville that's stuck in the loop – and we're seeing it through the eyes of somepony left out of it. :rainbowderp:

How do ponies change, given a truly eternal loop? How do they interact with Rainbow Dash, who remembers none of the days past, and won't remember a thing the day after? How do their interactions change over time? Can friendship remain true through the ages? :fluttercry:

  

Possible chapter title format:

Chapter 1: Day 38
Chapter 2: Day 104
Chapter 3: Day 573
Chapter 4: Day 1,795
Chapter 5: Day 25,801
Chapter 6: Day 8,073,009
Chapter 7: Day …..............
Chapter 8: Day ℵ0
Chapter 9: At the End of Eternity
Chapter 10: Dawn of a new Day

Scooterloo
Tags: Random
Scootaloo wakes up one day to find out she has fused with her scooter. Nothing out of the ordinary, right?
(So I stumbled upon this image...)

Reminds me of that fic where Applebloom finds out she's actually a Transformer given pony-form. :derpyderp1:

And she can turn into a pull-cart. :trollestia:

[image source, directly relates to aforementioned story]

But yeah, I can totally see Scootaloo becoming some sort of machine/pony hybrid.

[image source]

"One with the Wheel"

Actually, I'm sure she could pull that off in a pretty awesome way. :rainbowdetermined2: :scootangel:

If you wanted to play this a bit more seriously, I suppose in the beginning, Scootaloo would be going from freaking out to being annoyed at the inconviniences that life on four wheels, rather than four hooves, brings with it.

So, I imagine, she seeks help, but doesn't get everything solved immediately. Twilight's out of town, Starlight's already stuck fixing some other magical issue taking up all of her time, that sort of thing.

So, Scootaloo is forced to spend a couple days like that, including going to school, getting asked weird questions by her school mates (and possibly a colt secretly crushing on her), hanging out with her friends, maybe a trip to [insert comically appropriate school field trip location here].

But, over time, Scootaloo comes to realize her new body allows her to pull some sweet tricks and stunts she could never have done before - jumping off a ramp at full speed on her own power, her tiny wings serve to control her glide, why, it's almost like flying! :pinkiehappy:

And on that field trip, she even saves [pony name here] from [possible medium-dangerous injury] which she never could have if she wasn't "one with the wheels".

So in the end, when Starlight says she has time to "try fixing her", Scootaloo sort of wiggles her way out of it saying she's waiting for Twilight Sparkle to do it instead, Starlight herself said before she wasn't sure if she could reverse it without risk of things going wrong, but Twilight's turned herself and her friends into, say, Breezies before, so she already has experience changing a pony's species. (Starlight of course being somewhat disappointed Scootaloo doesn't seem to trust her magical skill.)

And by the time Twilight returns from [friendship mission which also included Rainbow Dash], why, Scootaloo isn't sure she wants it to be reversed.

Cue the scene where Rainbow Dash tries to talk some sense into her, either before or after Scootaloo showed off her "wicked new stunts".

How it ends... well, that's up to the writer. :raritywink:

The Sweetie-Singularity

Characters: Sweetie Bot, CMC, Rarity, ...
Tags: Comedy, Sci-fi, ...

This is the story of how Sweetie-Bot (entirely by accident) became a self-improving, world-spanning super-intelligence, and the consequences thereof.

“Well, uhm, it all started when I spilled orange-juice on the Cutie Map...”

Which came first, the Name or the Destiny?

Destiny and a pony's name have a strange relationship indeed. Princess Celestia learns of two parents who literally named their filly “Princess Celestia” to "game the system". :trollestia:

Oh dear. :twilightoops:

"Therapy Session"

Characters: Fluttershy, Storm Guard
Tags: Drama

In the midst of battle, a storm-guard faces down an opponent more fearsome that any hydra, stronger than any army.

His past.

6526028 Are you sure that wouldn't end up in a timeloop where the foal does, indeed, become Princess Celestia? :trollestia:

If she does, then Celestia at least has found her real parents.

Who are wannabe-conartists that are now riding on the reputation of being the parents of royalty. :trollestia:

How to raise your Tea Cup

Characters: Trixie, Discord
Tags: Comedy, Slice of life, (Romance?)

Discord is fond of casually bringing furniture and household objects to life. Trixie has discovered her latest talent of turning everything into tea cups.

The two magics mix: The result is a happily babbling, overexcited and very affectionate tea cup that seems to thinks it's Trixie's and Discord's daughter.

...The situation would be slightly less awkward if those two could actually get along with eachother.

“Privacy Concerns, or: But I just want to give you cookies!”

Somepony has broken into Pinkie's party-cave, and stolen a large number of documents for unknown purposes. Then everypony starts receiving spam.

Ponies aren't happy about this, and start questioning exactly what kind of information Pinkie Pie is storing about them... :pinkiecrazy:

Ember and the crystal heart
Characters: Ember
Ember ends up in the crystal empire and gets hungry for a snack. Fortunatly, they have a heart made of nice, juicy crystal...

Title: Jungle Empress Fluttershy
Tags: Crossover, Action, Adventure, Drama, Tragedy (but not too dark, preferably No Main Character Death)
Characters: Fluttershy
Based on the television series (can be first or second, either one works) instead of the heart-ripping movie. Set before Season 8 starts.

Fluttershy is sucked through a portal summoned by the Cutie Map and deposited in an African jungle where animals are being hunted by heartless hunters and natural predators that kill for fun. In this lawless land, someone must restore order and harmony, and that someone is Fluttershy. But it will take more than Friendship Lessons and the Stare to face down some of the threats laid before her; is Fluttershy up for the job? Yes, she is: good thing she has masseuse training for bears to fall back on in a pinch :pinkiehappy:

Title: Friendly Neighborhood Cryptid Service
Tags: Crossover, Drama, Comedy, Violence, Adventure, Tragedy, Lots of Supernatural Hijinks in General
Characters: Fluttershy, BonBon/Sweetie-Drops, Lyra Heartstrings, eventually Daring Do (perhaps more if the series continues)
Crossover with Animal Planet's Lost Tapes.

Season 1 Teaser
When the Cutie Map reboots itself, it comes back online with an extra map....on an extra planet very similar to the one where Sunset Shimmer takes up residence. Only problem is, this world is much more dangerous, as it houses a plethora of supernatural dangers and anomalies known as Cryptids that threaten the intelligent species on an almost daily basis. Given this new and literally outlandish task, Twilight can see why the map chose Fluttershy, but no idea why it included BonBon and Lyra in on what is undoubtedly a very dangerous mission.

Important Plot Notes: Losing Hazel to the Owlman in episode 8 sends Lyra and poor Flutters into a BSOD that BonBon has to help them get through, as the Map still needs them.

Season 2 Teaser
Creating the Cryptid Service is the last thing BonBon aka Special Agent Sweetie Drops expected to happen three years into her retirement and yet, here she is, with her girlfriend and the Element of Kindness, fighting freakshows to save humans and relocating endangered species to the Everfree Forest (provided they can actually survive there). Still, it's not the extra work that she minds so much as the fact that the Cryptids seem to be getting more and more vicious as the year goes on, to the point where they may not be able to save everyone, be they human or Cryptid.

Important Plot Notes: The Alien Bug cannot be allowed to live. You thought Xenomorphs were bad? This thing is worse.

Season 3 Teaser
As the cases continue well into the following year, the members of the Cryptid Service find themselves facing their toughest quarry yet and some of the more aggressive humans, namely the very strange Enigma Corporation, who are also hunting Cryptids....and they see the trio as just another addition to their list. Can BonBon, Fluttershy, and Lyra convince them of their good intentions? Or will they be too busy keeping new recruit Daring Doo from blowing up every monster in sight?

Important Plot Notes: Somebody PLEASE kill that frakkin' Wendigo >___< Between that thing, the Lizards, and the Killer Ghost, I'd sleep easier knowing that Until Dawn will remain just a video game o.o;;;

If you want to continue going past where the original series finished, go ahead. It'd be neat to see how the FNCS develop relations/rivalries with the Enigma Corp. The map will only add a new recruit if the Cryptids take a level in Scary (Season 3's more humanoid/occult monster roster is why DD was brought in, for example).

A Tartarus' Hearth Warming

Cozy Glow has visitors.

After all, for all their differences, her parents have never missed a single Heartswarming Eve.

6651778 Sequel: Next year, her parents find Scorpan and bring him along. After all, Tirek also deserves a Hearthswarming Eve with family. :trollestia:

Heh. Yeah. Cozy must have some pretty odd parents if that'd be their reaction to meeting Tirek. :rainbowlaugh:

"I'm an alien too, and I was here first!"
Tags: Comedy, Sci-fi, Equestria Girls

Sunset Shimmer and her friends are completely blindsided when aliens make open contact with humanity.

Sunset feels kinda miffed the aliens didn't even come to her first.

After all, she's an alien too, and she's been here first.

...This insult to Equestria's honor can not stand! (Even if Equestria never openly announced themselves to humanity and in fact actively tried to keep their existence a secret.... Oops. :twilightblush:)

Tags: Crossover, TS, Scootaloo (Or CMC)
A strange white creature ends up in Equestria. Twilight wants to study it, the crusaders are curious and all the poor thing wants is to go home.
(Yeah, I have a feeling she and Scootaloo would be great friends.)

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 264