Assassinverse 188 members · 29 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Just thought of this idea recently and wanted to get out and that is this story idea.

Plot: After news of Twilight's 'Death' reached Spike, Twilight's adopted son, he along with the Mane 5 raced to Canterlot and found out the horrible news.

Spike wanted vengeance, but was told by Princess Celestia that it would not bring Twilight back. Angered at the betrayal of the Royal Guard and that of the nobles towards Twilight , Spike begins his journey to the Dark Side.

At her public viewing prior to her funeral, Spike ends up hearing a bunch of nobles dissing his late adopted mother and he snaps, nearly murdering them and going on the run.

In space, a dark being called Darth Vader senses the potential power in Spike and upon arriving, he gives the Equestrians a taste of his power and upon seeing it, Spike asks Darth Vader to teach him the ways of the Force of the Dark Side.

Seeing him as a chance to overthrow his master (or so it seems), Darth Vader takes Spike under his wing and years later, Spike returns to unleash his wrath upon the world that destroyed his mom.

(Spike would take the place of Starkiller here).

Nice idea, this story show promise.

Can you made a scene sample of Darth Vader take Spike under his wings, please?.

It's just an idea that I might not make, but here is one scene I'll show:

*Spike is hiding from the Royal Guards following his assault on the nobles*
Spike: You'll never take me.
*Spike then hears some mechanical breathing*
Royal Guard: What is that?
*They all turn to see a dark figure clad in black with a red saber*

*Spike looks and sees the guards try to take on the figure, but all he sees is a one-sided battle with Darth Vader winning*
Spike: Holy cow...
*Then, Spike feels himself get pulled by some unseen force and is face to face with Darth Vader*
Darth Vader: So, you have some abilities in the Force...it's strong in you...
Spike: Who are what are you?
Darth Vader: A chance that you should take, I sense great deal of hate and anger in you. I can teach you how to unlock it...
*Spike thinks and then kneels before Darth Vader*
Spike: Teach me...master....

Nice scene sample. I have no doubt about it that Spike will had his revenge.

He would and Darth Vader would make Equestria fear him.

Like this (Similar to scenes from Star Wars Rebels and Star Wars Fallen Order):

(starts at 3:58 and ends at 6:29)

*A group of snobbish nobles have just finished trash-talking Twilight when suddenly, they freeze*
Jet Set: Any pony feel that?
Upper Crust: The cold...

*All look to see some fog rolling in with some heavy foot steps and a mechanical breathing sound*
Fancy Pants: What in the world?

Cue this theme:

*Then, Darth Vader appears in all of his dark glory*
Unicorn Royal Guard: That doesn't look good...
Pegasus Royal Guard: No, it doesn't....

*Darth Vader then looks at the Nobles who dared trash talk the dead Princess Twilight Sparkle and speaks to them*
Darth Vader: I find your lack of respecting the dead disturbing....

*Then, Darth Vader uses the Force to keep them from leaving as eventually, he walks up to them and then suddenly, kills them all with his lightsaber scaring and angering everyone*

*Darth Vader then looks at Twilight Velvet*
Darth Vader: I sense great anger and hate in you....a great source for the Dark Side of the Force; a parent losing their child...
Rainbow Dash (getting in front of Twilight Velvet): What are you?
Darth Vader: Someone you should fear....

*Fluttershy faints at Darth Vader's sight alone making Darth Vader laugh lightly*
Rainbow Dash: You think this is funny bud?! Let me show you why it's not!

*Rainbow Dash flies to Darth Vader only for the Sith to casually use the Force to shove the brash mare aside into a wall like nothing while he ignites his lightsaber that glows red*
Darth Vader: Are you serious? That's pathetic...

*Pinkie Pie quickly whips out her Party Cannon and fires at Darth Vader, but Darth Vader deflects the shot and uses the Force to grab the party pony and starts to Force Choke her*
Darth Vader: SUBMIT!!

*Applejack tries to use a lasso to grab Darth Vader's left arm only for him put his lightsaber away for a bit to use the Force to tie up the farm pony before tossing her away with ease*
Darth Vader: Pathetic!

*Just before Pinkie Pie passes out, Rarity uses a magic shot to make Darth Vader let go of Pinkie Pie before turning his attention to the unicorn*
Rarity: Leave her alone you ruffian!
Darth Vader: Seriously? A pathetic drama queen trying to fight me? Don't make me laugh...

*Darth Vader ignites his lightsaber again as Rarity tries to fight Darth Vader only for him to use the Force to throw Rarity towards a thorn bush cutting her up. Rarity groans in pain and looks to see Darth Vader getting closer to her, but a bunch of Royal Guards get in front of her*
Pegasus Royal Guard: Run now!

*Darth Vader then rips up stone tiles near him and sends them flying to everyone with lethal force while Royal Guards surround him*
Darth Vader: Really?

*Then, Darth Vader moves quickly and slices the spears aimed at him before slaughtering the dozen Royal Guards before moving towards the rest of the bearers of the Elements of Harmony when Shining Armor attacks him with a magic attack*
Shining Armor: You're going down!

*Darth Vader merely pushes Shining Armor to a wall and uses the Force to make his sword go to his neck so he can decapitate the Unicorn male*
Darth Vader: You've deceived yourself into thinking you could become a hero let alone a Jedi...

*Then, Princess Cadence comes in and distracts Darth Vader long enough for him to catch his breath when Lord of Sith notices Twilight Velvet not running, but standing her ground and glaring at him*
Darth Vader: I sense great anger in you....that would make you a great Inquisitor...why don't you join me like how Spike has?
Twilight Velvet: Never! Why would Spike join you?
Darth Vader: He wants vengeance and I'll teach him how to fully unlock it so he can destroy the very beings who killed your daughter and by the way, I didn't kill her....those so-called ponies you saw as fellow Equestrians did...
Princess Cadence: How about this?!

*Princess Cadence along with Celestia and Luna shove Darth Vader into a wall and bring down a huge wall to try and stop him*
Night Light: That should-

*Night Light doesn't finish when the debris begin to shift and hover as Darth Vader lifts it all off of him and pushes it aside and glares at the princesses with anger*
Night Light: If that won't kill him than what will?!
Princess Cadence: Not us, run!!!

*Everyone then flees the area while Darth Vader stands alone while a Stormtrooper goes up to him to say something*
Random Stormtrooper: My Lord, we can send more troops to get them...
Darth Vader: That will be unnecessary, we shall leave now as we've frightened them that they won't respond for a good time, come let us go as the Emperor will not be pleased at us being gone for too long...

*As Darth Vader leaves with Spike and his minions, Twilight Velvet asks Princess Celestia a question*
Twilight Velvet: What was that?
Princess Celestia: Something dark and evil, a Sith Lord...the ancient enemy of the Jedi...
Princess Luna: If you think we can fight him now, most of us were lucky to survive...as with someone like him, the only survival option was to run...

Very nice for another scene sample, I'm glad Spike have joined Darth Vader.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6