Assassinverse 188 members · 29 stories
Comments ( 41 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 41

Thousands of years ago, the world was abundant in giant monsters. Eventually, though, their environments began to grow less accommodating for them. Working alongside Scorpan and and Faust herself, Discord created an island that was fitting for them. However, one day, the shark god, Dakugawa noticed a pod of whales bring something to the island - a glass coffin that had been vandalized, along with the dead body of an Alicorn in it. After shooing the whales away, Dakugawa takes the coffin to the heart of the Isle. He is followed by the Kraken, Mokele Mbembe, Jessie the Loch Ness Monster, Smokewing the Great Wyvern, and even Coro the giant turtle. Upon seeing the body of the Alicorn, the monsters' leaders, the Behemoth and Leviathan, heal the young Alicorn, who tell them what happened. Striking with a vengeance that will break the Traditionalists, Equestria First, and Unicornian Empire right down to the core, the giant monsters will restore the balance, no matter what stands in the way.

How interesting, this story show great promise. Those giant monster will help Twilight after she told them about the Traditionalists, Equestria First, and Unicornian Empire.

Can you made a scene sample?.

Love the idea and hope it comes to happen. ^^

With pleasure.

It was nighttime. All the monsters were currently asleep. Dakugawa was in his snake form, sleeping on a rock by the sea. He slept off the actual island because he had been told he snored louder than Behemoth, whose snores were surprisingly quiet considering his great size. Just then, he felt a tap on him.

"Psst, Dak," a voice whispered to him. The source of the voice shook him this time. "Psst, hey Dak. Wake up, man."

Dakugawa slowly opened his eyes to see the Kraken next to him.

"Go back to sleep," Dakugawa told him.

"I can't, there's a pod of whales approaching," the Kraken told him.

"Yeah, and?" Dakugawa questioned.

"And I'm hungry," the Kraken replied.

"You're always hungry, Stanley," Dakugawa retorted. "Now go away. Some of us are actually trying to sleep here."

Not bad, I have no doubt that Dakugawa will find the casket contain Princess Twilight Sparkle.

So I guessing that the Behemoth and Leviathan revived Princess Twilight Sparkle, right?.

Can you made another scene sample of Dakugawa takes the coffin of Princess Twilight Sparkle to the heart of the Isle where the Behemoth and Leviathan revived her?.

Okay, I'll wait until then.

Let me know when you do.

I'll wait until then.

I'm also waiting, ever-patiently.

Yes, but we must wait until it is appeared.

Have you made the scene sample of Dakugawa takes the coffin of Princess Twilight Sparkle to the heart of the Isle where the Behemoth and Leviathan revived her?.

Okay, please let me know when you do.

I'll wait until then.

All Right, understood.

is the scene sample of Dakugawa takes the coffin of Princess Twilight Sparkle to the heart of the Isle where the Behemoth and Leviathan revived her ready?.

Comment posted by Edguy0009 deleted Nov 24th, 2019

I'll read (late I know).

is the scene sample of Dakugawa takes the coffin of Princess Twilight Sparkle to the heart of the Isle where the Behemoth and Leviathan revived her ready?.

You're welcome.

Also that BBBHuey had told me that he'll make the Retribution comic as his New Years Resolution.

Once it's appeared, I'll let you know.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 41