Assassinverse 188 members · 29 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

From this forum idea: https://www.fimfiction.net/group/203722/assassinverse/thread/371445/lord-drakkon-in-the-assassinverse, I got a new idea staring Spike.

Plot: When Spike learned of what happened to his adopted mother who was Princess Twilight Sparkle, he races to Canterlot and upon seeing her body, he is consumed by grief and rage.

While walking though the Forbidden Sections of the Canterlot Archives to search of an illegal way to bring Twilight back, Spike comes across an object that summons a being called Lord Drakkon that upon meeting the being, he gets an offer: become his student and he'll get his revenge.

With the powers in mind, Spike accepts the offer of Lord Drakkon and years later after training, he sets out for vengeance against those who wronged the Sparkle family with Lord Drakkon's help.

*Spike's evil Ranger outfit will cross with the Titanium Ranger from Lightspeed Rescue, Thunder Rangers of Ninja Storm, and the White Dino Thunder Ranger.*

*Lord Drakkon is this guy*

Lord Drakkon is superior Power Rangers villain.

Yeah, I posted this idea as Spike would want vengance against the Traditionalists and the Blueblood clan, Lord Drakkon would be perfect to morph him into being his loyal agent while gearing up to try and take Equestria for himself and Spike.

Idea:
*Lord Drakkon is watching the funeral of Twilight Sparkle with Spike by his side.*
Lord Drakkon: So much potential from these Equestrians, squandered and wasted.
Spike: When do we start?
Lord Drakkon: You have yet to learn fully that jumping in without a plan is foolish, observe...
*Lord Drakkon and Spike see some ponies disrespect Twilight at the service as then, Lord Drakkon appears.*
Spike: Yeah right you-
*Spike dosen't finish when he sees Lord Drakkon kill the idiots who disrespected Twilight and then reappears by Spike.*
Lord Drakkon: Come now, we have your training to start.

*Years later, Lord Drakkon is seeing the alliance of Unicornia, Lord Tirek, and the Changling Queen Cirica as he sits in the throne that used to be the Storm King.*
Lord Drakkon: So much potential from these creatures, squandered and wasted for so long on the blind idea of "Unity"...
*Spike and Tempest Shadow appear.*
Spike: My Lord, the generals are ready along with us, we simply await your command.
*Lord Drakkon looks at the antics of Equestria's First before he speaks*
Lord Drakkon: The time is now right, to set things right...
*Lord Drakkon's helmet materializes on him as he gets up and walks to a balcony*
Lord Drakkon: We will invade their worlds including Equestria, tear down everything and destroy any creature that might protect them....
Spike: And then when they're broken and powerless my master...
Tempest Shadow: They will know the truth....
*All three arrive at the balcony and look at the forces assembled as Lord Drakkon finishes their talk*
Lord Drakkon: They were no gods and those princesses and Elements of Harmony could've been gods instead of weaklings....
*With his hands rising up, their invasion begins*

I'm still waiting for that movie to come out.

This is an amazing idea I would like to see it written

It’s wasn’t a movie, it was a trailer for the Shattered Grid arc

It was totally a trailer for a movie.

no it was for a comic book arc not that I can't blame you, that would be awesome

You want a scene sample for when Raven Black confronts the Humane 5 after saving Sunset from Gilda and her gang?

sure, please send via PM or post it on the forum on the Anon-a-Miss group

This Assassinverse Corruption had show great promise, I’m certain that Spike will succeed his revenge in no time.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12