Assassinverse 188 members · 29 stories
Comments ( 54 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 54

Amadeus had hoped that when Twilight was dead, thing would work in his favor. He was wrong. In killing Twilight, the Traditionalists have awakened Equestria's last line of defense. The Ancient Ones, gigantic creatures and the first defenders of Equus. Pyrus the Fire King, Hydron the Water Emperor, Hurricane the First Dragon Lord, and Boulder the Earth Warrior (yeah that's right, Maud's pet rock is secretly the final piece of a giant creature) prepare for a battle that will force Amadeus out of Equestria for good.

For a second I felt ALMOST sorry of Amadeus. Hurricane, why not name him Helios along with the other named Lythos or something similar?

Each of the Ancient Ones look like a different creature. Two of them look like real creatures, two of them look like mythical creatures. Pyrus looks like a tiger, Hydron looks like an Emperor Penguin, Hurricane looks like a giant ass dragon, hence why he is called the First Dragon Lord, and Boulder looks like a Minotaur.

Oh okay still I kind of like the names I gave them as they're named after the Titans.

Interesting, it seems that Amadeus made a big mistake by killing Twilight, not only that he awakened The Ancient Ones, but also it spell the downfall of his family and the Traditionalists.

Pyrus and Hydron are. Hurricane's name has a huge significance. I'll give you a hint:

"I am flame. I... Am... Death..."

As for Boulder, I'm one of those people that believe there may be more to Maud's "pet" than we think there is.

Not to mention the Ancient Ones being the original defenders of Equus.

Now who wants a scene sample?

I agreed with you when you told me about the Ancient Ones being the original defenders of Equus. I must admit that their power will be amazing.

I do, I want a scene of the Ancient Ones battle Traditionalists.

I don't get that reference.

I'll give you another hint, he was the main force that thirteen dwarves and a hobbit were facing for two movies and the first few minutes of the third movie. And he's a dragon played by Benedict Cumberbatch.

One scene sample coming up:

Elsewhere, in a dormant volcano in the Badlands, we see the stone face of a tiger. We then cut to the Tree of Harmony. We then see the assassins killing Twilight.

"Hold her down! Hold her down!"

As Twilight dies, the Element of Magic turns dark along with the Tree itself. We cut back to the stone face. Two red, cat-like eyes opened up as they squinted in rage. A dark red glow emanated from its mouth as it looked up and shot a fireball at the top of the closed mountain. The villagers down below watched in shock as the fireball broke through the mountain. A dark red glow appeared along where the stripes of the body appeared, cutting the rock. A large paw reached up and then another. The large cat pulled itself out of the mountain. Ash emanated from the giant as it shook off the rocks. The only rocks that remained were ones that formed stripes, revealing this creature to be a giant volcanic tiger of some sort. Lava formed the orange part of the body while white obsidian the white parts. The tiger unleashed a loud roar that sounded throughout the desert. It pulled the rest of its body out of the mountain. This was Pyrus the Fire King.

In a single bound, Pyrus landed outside the village, sending ash, fire, sand, and smoke everywhere as he landed. He then began running towards the Meeting of Elements, sending fire, ash, sand, and smoke upwards as he ran.

Elsewhere, in the South Pole, King Charlatan was overseeing a possible discovery of an ancient ice statue. Suddenly, the eyes of the statue glowed light blue. The Penguins all began to run for it as the giant ice statue began breaking through the ice. As Charlatan and his followers made it to the top, a tidal wave emerged from the hole of the statue. Only now, the statue was gone. The tidal wave rose and ice foot formed. The waters disappeared, the wave began forming into a giant ice creature that looked like an Emperor Penguin. It waddled over to the edge of the ice and slid into the water, swimming off for the Meeting of Elements at a very fast speed. This was Hydron the Emperor of Water.

Elsewhere, in the Dragon Lands, at the top of the largest mountain there, where no lava flowed, the winds began to pick up. A large 899 ft dragon formed with a wing span of 778 ft. It roared at the top of its lungs, causing a large cloud to be blown away. This was Hurricane the First Dragon Lord.

Hurricane lept down and spread his wings. As he flew, a large windstorm kicked up, blowing a few of the dragons away. Hurricane made his way to the Meeting of the Elements.

So there is Pyrus the Fire King, Hydron the Emperor of Water, Hurricane the First Dragon Lord, and I am guessing that Boulder the Earth Warrior is coming to aid his comrades, I wonder that they will encounter the mane five, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna and the others.

I was wondering about the roles of the mane five going to be this time?, since Twilight is dead, I having no doubt.

Boulder is actually, not far from Pinkie's old farm.

I see, have Maud aware that her pet rock is actually one of Equestria's last line of defense or not?.

All right, I see.

Okay, let me ask you questions about assassinverse Wrath of the Ancient Ones.

1. Did Pyrus the Fire King, Hydron the Emperor of Water, Hurricane the First Dragon and Lord Boulder the Earth Warrior met Princess Celestia and Princess Luna or not?.

2. What did the mane five think of Pyrus the Fire King, Hydron the Emperor of Water, Hurricane the First Dragon and Lord Boulder the Earth Warrior?.

3. I am guessing that Amadeus had no idea what is going on.

4. Any idea what will Pyrus the Fire King, Hydron the Emperor of Water, Hurricane the First Dragon and Lord Boulder the Earth Warrior going to do to the Traditionalists and Amadeus’s family?.

5. I am guessing that Spike will appeared in Assassinverse: Wrath of the Ancient Ones.

Not now. I'll tell when I get home.

I’ll wait until you get home, for your sake.

You’re welcome.

1. No, Celestia, Luna, and Discord know of them.
  2. Left in awe.
  3. Not until his allies report about a giant Minotaur made out of rock wiping out the concentration camp at Pinkie's old farm.
  4. It'll be a massacre.
  5. Yes.

Interesting, next questions.

1. How did Celestia, Luna, and Discord know of Pyrus the Fire King, Hydron the Emperor of Water, Hurricane the First Dragon and Lord Boulder the Earth Warrior in the first place?.

2. Is the mane five and Spike going to team up with Pyrus the Fire King, Hydron the Emperor of Water, Hurricane the First Dragon and Lord Boulder the Earth Warrior?.

3. I had feeling that Twilight’s death will avenged by Pyrus the Fire King, Hydron the Emperor of Water, Hurricane the First Dragon and Lord Boulder the Earth Warrior.

4. Is Flash Sentry going to joined Twilight Sparkle in the heavens?.

5. Is Sunset, Starlight, Trixie, and Sunburst going to appeared in Assassinverse Wrath of the Ancient Ones as well?.

All in good time. I can't spoil too much, or it'll disrupt the space-time continuum and destroy us all.

All right, I’ll had to wait until Assassinverse Wrath of the Ancient Ones arrived on fimfiction site.

Speaking of which, what plans did you have for your other stories?.

All in good time, all in good time.

Okay, I’ll wait and see what happens.

How is Assassinverse: Wrath of the Ancient Ones come along?, I'm hope that it will appeared on fimfiction site.

Informed me when you do.

There is something else that you need to know, the latest chapter of The Untold Story of Mystic Sparkle is here.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/288364/4/the-untold-story-of-mystic-sparkle/the-counterattack

Well, what did you think of the latest chapter of The Untold Story of Mystic Sparkle?.

I will. After I get done with Infinity Era.

Okay, I understand,

You are going to love this chapter of The Untold Story of Mystic Sparkle.

Hey, where can I go to make a poster for the story.

The poster?; you mean the Assassinverse: Wrath of the Ancient Ones?.

I don't know, but you could asked the other users on fimfiction.

Speaking of which, what about the next scene sample for Assassinverse: Wrath of the Ancient Ones?.

I'll have to think of something

Ok, why not have the scene sample meet up the mane five and Spike.

Sorry, but I decided to change a few things.

A few thing?. What did you mean by that?.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 54