Assassinverse 188 members · 29 stories
Comments ( 64 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 64

Fifteen years after Twilight Sparkle was assassinated, the Lunar Republic was having a hard time against the Unicornian Empire. But when a certain anti-hero is teleported to their world, the tide may just shift in their favor. For what is more dangerous than assassins? Let's just say They... are Venom.

The Venom?, how interesting.

I see what did you mean, but what is the role of the Venoms going to be?.

I see, that means the Unicornian Empire has no idea about what is going to happened.

okay, and what is the mane five reaction of the venoms?.

Okay, I am aware that the Venoms is going to help the resistance, but are the venoms going to help to defeat the Unicornian Empire?.

Okay, Once the Venoms help to defeat the Unicornian Empire, what is going to happened to Amadeus Blueblood?, the mastermind of the assassination of Princess Twilight Sparkle, and the others masterminds.

Don't worry, Amadeus gets a special place... In Venom's stomach... In front of Majesty.

Venom’s stomach?, in front of Majesty?, what did you mean by that?, I mean Amadeus Blueblood won’t get away for what he did after all.

Meaning Venom eats Amadeus in front Majesty.

Oh I see, with Amadeus gone, what will become of Majesty and the Unicornian Empire?.

Well, Majesty is left traumatized, especially Venom threatens that if she ever thinks about fulfilling her father's plan, he will return to Equus and do the same to her.

I see.

With the Unicornian Empire no more, what will the mane five, spike, Princess Luna and the others do now?.

Things go back to the way they were.

Yes, but it would not be the same with Twilight Sparkle’s death.

No it wouldn't. They just gotta learn to move on.

Okay, I need to ask you one more thing, what is the epilogue of the Of Venom and Assassins going to be?.

How about a hint towards little old Descendants.

Hint towards little old Descendants?, what did you mean by that?.

IN the sequel, it's revealed that just before she died, Twilight was taken to the Descendants universe by Faust herself to save her life. There, just before Ben's proclamation, she gets adopted by Belle and Beast.

That means that the mane five, Spike, Princess Celestia and the others has no idea that Twilight is still alive.

Since she is adopted, I wonder that Twilight will wear a beautiful gown that look like her adopted mother’s gold gown.

With some purple highlights. I'm also putting Brachy in there, because Twilight and Brachy form a close bond after Twilight used a spell that allowed them to see each other's memories.

okay, there some question that I need to ask.

1. Since Twilight is now the adopted daughter of Belle and Beast, will she had a love interest or not?.

2. Who is Brachy?, and what is the name of the spell that allowed them to see each other’s memories?.

1. Would you like it to be an OC of mine named Aaron, son of Aurora and Phillip?

So Prince Aaron, son of Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip, is going to be the love interest of Twilight?, yes he is.

Something tell me that is going to be a royal wedding between Aaron and Twilight, right after they were in love.

But I wonder if Aaron will learn Twilight’s past life as a alicorn princess.

Pretty much everyone knows. As for the spell, it's called the Memory Share Spell.

Yes, you made your point, but what I concern about is the royal wedding between Aaron and Twilight Sparkle.

I am certain that Aurora and Phillip will be pleased that their son will marry Twilight.

One day. But as of right now, they are still just boyfriend and girlfriend. I also have an OC VK. Wanorde Killmonger.

Okay, who is Wanorde Killmonger that you spoke of?, I never heard of this fellow before.

He's the OC son Erik Killmonger. Another OC of mine. He also plans to rule Auradon, but he plans to conquer it another way - challenging Ben to the throne.

I am hope that Ben, Aaron and Twilight Sparkle will stop him somehow.

It starts out similar to how his father beat T'Challa, but after Ben puts him and the other villains back on the Isle, he simply says to him:

Wanorde Killmonger: How long until you realize that after my grand speech, not everyone's gonna continue to follow you. While I held the throne, I noticed many of the Auradonian leaders knew right then and there I was right. Auradon is weak, and they knew it. Face it, King. I just sewed the seeds of civil war in Auradon. And when the dust settles, we'll take back what is ours.

Okay, I can see that.

1. Let talk about Twilight as the daughter of Belle and Beast, You did say that she will wear her beautiful purple ball gown that look like her adopted mother’s gold gown, I wonder that if Aaron will saw her at the ball.

2.Before that, I wonder about what is her hair style going to be for the ball?.

3. When Twilight is now the adopted daughter of Belle and Beast, how did they found her in the first place?.

1. Yeah, during Coronation and Cotillion.
  2. In a ponytail.
  3. Genie sensed a magic surge and informed them.

So Aladdin’s Genie was the reason of Belle and Beast adopted Twilight Sparkle, very nice all right, but there are some questions that need to be answered.

1. When Twilight was adopted by Belle and Beast, what age is she?.

2. When did Twilight and Aaron met for the first time?.

3. beside Aaron, what new friends that Twilight is going to meet?.

1. I'd say she's about 16 or seventeen.
  2. When she was enrolled and first met him and his sister.
  3. Ally is her best friend, Jordan acts as her bodyguard, and Twilight can easily make Jordan laugh, cause when Twilight, Mal, Evie, Ben, Audrey, and Freddie are teleported into Jordan's lamp, after Mal says hi to her, Twilight says: "Commandante, we can explain.": sheepishly.

At least that Twilight’s new friends will keep her company you know.

What I’m concern about is Twilight’s old friends; the mane five and Spike. I wonder that they will find out that Twilight is still alive but was taken to the Descendants universe by Faust.

Come to think of it, Spike is like a son to Twilight because he miss her.

By the second movie, yes, they will.

okay, there are some question that need to answer.

1. Once they find out that Twilight is still alive, are they going to get her back or not?, I mean Twilight is now the adopted daughter of Belle and Beast after all.

2. Speaking of which, what about Twilight’s real family and Princess Cadance?, I am certain that they will be pleased that Twilight is still alive and had a love interest.

3. That remind me, What about Flash Sentry?, If I recalled correct Flash Sentry is the old coltfriend of Twilight Sparkle, what happened to him?.

Well, I am taking inspiration from Assassinverse - Unicornia: The New Order. But instead, I'm keeping him dead.

Yes, they'll be pleased to learn she is still alive.

But Twilight chooses to stay with her new family, believing it's best if Equus thinks she's dead.

Yes, but I wonder if Flash Sentry will reincarnated in the Descendants universe like twilight did.

But enough of that, let talk about Twilight’s real family and Princess Cadance. I am certain that they will be pleased that Twilight is still alive and had a love interest. But what I'm concern is are they and the mane five going to get her back or not?, I mean that Twilight is the adopted daughter of Belle and Beast after all.

Flash will not be reincarnated. No, they won't Twilight back.

I see, since the mane five and Twilight’s real family learn that she still alive, will they visit her or not?.

What will the mane five think of Prince Aaron as not only the son of Aurora and Phillip but also as the love interest of Twilight?

They will visit her.

Everyone else is fine, but AJ and Shining leave with a warning to not ever hurt her.

At least that Aaron and the other heed Applejack and Shining Armor’s warning to not ever hurt her.

1. Speaking of which, has Spike and Twilight reunited?.

2. On the day that Aaron and his sister met Twilight for the first time, had they learn about how did Twilight came to be or not?.

3. When the mane five and Shining Armor finally reunited Twilight, had they told her about the Venoms and the downfall of Amadeus Blueblood and the Unicornian Empire?.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 64