Assassinverse 188 members · 29 stories
Comments ( 43 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 43

A Predator lands on Equestria while checking out rumors of a rare Albino Xenomorph. While searching through the castle, he manages to stop the Assassins from murdering Twilight. Now the Traditionalists must face off against the Predator as he hunts for them, taking some members' skulls as trophies.

Yes! Do it! Do it now!

Yes, I am improved of this story, this is going to be interesting.

Now this I got to seen.

i would read this, it sounds very interesting

Yes, I am impressed of this idea, I am know that the Traditionalists are going to be toast when that Predator kill them by taking their skulls as trophies.

Let us know when your next story coming up.

Well, you want a scene plan for when he saves Twilight?

Yes please, I want to see it.

The Predator, named Da'kun Jah, was invisible and walking through the castle. He had been searching for the Albino Xenomorph for a while now. He had specific way of finding the rare things, starting with the least likely places they were, and working his up to the most likely places they were. He figured that if the Albino was anywhere in the castle, it was probably hiding in the walls. He was about to turn a corner when he heard voices. He saw five figures ahead of him. He zoomed his sensors in to figure out what they were saying.

"Well, are we going to do this thing or what?"

Da'kun Jah slowly inched closer, trying not to make a sound. He wanted to find out personally what they were up to. He turned his attention to the door they were standing in front of and activated his mask's x-ray vision mode. Inside, he could see someone sleeping. The Predator could not believe what was going on.

"Are you really sure about this? I mean, we're about to MURDER A PRINCESS-"

"Shut up! Do you want to get us arrested?!"

Da'kun Jah's suspicions were confirmed. These things were about to murder someone, a princess no less, in their sleep. In Yautja culture, this was considered cowardice and was a one way ticket to being exiled. He had to move.

"Besides, we've got the one thing that make our troubles that much easier."

The creature pulled out a dagger. Da'kun Jah stopped as he recognized the material. Orichalum, which only came from one place - Oraka, the planet of the Orcs. They specialized in making many things out of the substance, and even knew how to tap into its healing properties to make medicine.

"Well, who want the honors?"

"I'll do it."

"She's all yours, Gallant."

As the one known as Gallant slowly approached the princess, none of the figures realized that Da'kun Jah was literally right behind them. He had every intention of killing the one holding the dagger, but first, he needed to kidnap him and interrogate him. He activated his targeting laser, and aimed his plasma cannon at Gallant's horn. As soon as one of the creatures, a female saw the three dots, she tried to warn her comrade.

"Gallant, watch out!" she cried.

But it was too late. Da'kun Jah fired his plasma cannon, hitting the Unicorn on the horn, destroying it and knocking the blade away. The cry of pain woke the princess up with a jolt. Da'Kun Jah grabbed Moon Blade and tossed her aside, knocking her out. He activated his wrist blade and stabbed Valiant Wind through the bottom of his jaw, then yanked upwards, breaking his neck. He turned his attention to another pony attempting to grab the dagger and finish the job, but Da'kun Jah threw a contracting net at him, pinning him against the wall. He then saw another pony attempting to escape and threw one of his smart discs at him, killing him. He walked up to the netted pony and took out his spear. The pony was beginning to bleed, as the net was made of metal and it was contracting. Da'kun Jah raised his spear over his head and revealed himself.

"RRRRRRRROOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!" he roared.

He thrust the spear down into the pony's skull, and penetrating the stone wall. Outside, Rainbow was complaining to Tempest about hers and Twilight's argument, but Tempest wasn't listening, as she had put her earbuds in to ignore her. Rainbow stopped talking as her ears twitched. She motioned to Tempest, whose ears also twitched. They ran up to the wall with Twilight's room, and Tempest saw the bloodied spear. Fearing the worst, they ran into the castle to go check on Twilight. Back inside, Da'kun Jah removed the spear and walked over to Gallant and knocked him out. He grabbed some nearby rope, tied him up, and took him away. As he walked out of the room with Gallant Heart slung over his shoulders, he turned to the sound of running hooves heading his way and took off into the night to interrogate Gallant. He quickly hid Gallant in a closet, ran back into the room, grabbed the dagger, and ran back to the closet to get Gallant.

Tempest and Rainbow arrived and saw two dead ponies. Rainbow saw Moon Blade not far away, stirring, but unconscious. Tempest looked into the room, and saw a horrified Twilight, shocked about what she just saw. Tempest looked in the direction she was looking in and saw the dead netted pony.

Nice very nice, I can’t wait to see your new story, Da'kun Jah did a fantastic job by prevent Gallant and the others to murder Princess Twilight Sparkle, wonderful, and this more like it.

Exactly. He even knows human speech, but he also hides in the least likely place. An abandoned mechanic's shop in Canterlot. He gets the names of the nobles and the true masterminds behind the assassination, Amadeus and his inner circle - Amadeus, Tirek, Queen Cicada, Margaret White, Richard Hargenson, and Chancellor Neighsay. He gets the names of the other inner circle members from Neighsay real easily, just by using his intimidating appearance and threatening him with his heated wristblades.

Comment posted by ChazMLPFIM deleted Aug 29th, 2018

So Neighsay is a member of Amadeus circle, interesting.

He, Amadeus, and the others masterminds has no idea that Da'kun Jah will take their skulls, watch out!.

Yeah. And we all know Neighsay isn't exactly brave when he feels threatened.

I do agreed with you about Neighsay when he feels threatened by Da'kun Jah.

It not Neighsay I concern about, I concern that Amadeus, and the others masterminds were unaware that that Da'kun Jah will take their skulls for attempted murder Princess Twilight Sparkle.

At least that Tempest and Rainbow are with Twilight to keep her company.

Yeah, thank God (or in this case, should I say Faust?) they were nearby when they heard the blood dropping off of the spear.

Indeed but wait, let ask you for two questions.

1. Is Princess Celestia and the others going to encountered Da'kun Jah?.

2. What is Da'kun Jah going to do with Amadeus and the others mastermind?, once he done with them?.

At some point Da'kun Jah meets with the characters, and Da'kun Jah personally kills Amadeus and all the others. He kills Amadeus by luring him to where the Albino was reported to be seen, and lets it kill him, then he kills when it isn't looking.

I see yes, let me ask you for two questions.

1. When your new story going to be here?.

2. With Amadeus and all the others are now killed by Da'kun Jah, what is going to happened to his daughter?.

Well, he delivers the bodies of all the masterminds to her doorstep, and then says-

Da'kun Jah:*extends his wristblades*Follow in your father's footsteps, and you will suffer the same fate.*leaves two cuts on her cheek*

As for the date, still haven't started. I'm working on all of my other stories all at once.

that all I need to know, I can see that Da'kun Jah doesn’t want Amadeus’s daughter to follow her father’s footsteps

Well enough of that, let me know when the date of your new story going to appeared.

One more thing, Has the next chapter of Exile arrived yet?.

Okay, please informed us when the next chapter of Exile get here, and make sure no delays.

That all depends on how long the chapter is. Alright, it's up.

Very nice preview!

Looking forward to when it gets ready.

6557509>>6559389>>6560680
What is this albino xenomorph you keep talking about in your comments?

A rare kind Xenomorph. I was mostly inspired to make it from seeing pictures of the Indominus Rex-Xenomorph hybrid. Except it's stronger, faster, and even knows how to pilot a ship.

WOW!... so what happen when Twilight and the others find out about her assassination?

Rainbow nearly had heartache because she thought Twilight was dead, Applejack didn't show it but she spooked, Starlight had to be teleported to the Badlands and back because she says some pretty big words, Flash gets pissed, Rarity just asks if her savior looked fashionable while saving her, Pinkie just... well, she just does whatever the hell she does, and Fluttershy was pretty spooked at the idea of an invisible savior.

Ok and the others?

They remain pretty calm about this.

When is this story come out?

Still haven't started, cause I forgot I made this forum, cause I am a fucking retard.

I don't know about that. Those predators are usually obsessed in hunting people for sport and for Honor. They did tried to take it out on the several protagonists as well. I'm mean, why would this one be helping out Twilight Sparkle anyway?

Would a Predator really kill someone in their sleep, while they defenseless?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 43