Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Peroth E
Group Admin

Hello Appl

Dearest

Good day Applejack!

Dear Applejack,

I hope you can read this, I’m so nervous I can feel my hooves shaking. I’m trying to sleep on the train like Twilight said, but every time I close my eyes I think I’m back in Ponyville! I know it’s silly, but then I think I missed the train, or I wasn’t there to say goodbye, and my tummy gets so tied up.

I know we were going to write our letters when our vacations started, but I needed something to do. My hooves won’t stop moving so I thought I’d put them to use.

I think that’s enough about me though, how are you? Is your back doing okay? Getting plenty of bed rest and fluids? I hope this letter gets to you after you make it to Canterlot, what if the mail pony takes it to you as soon as I drop it off? If that’s the case, you can wait before you reply to me, but if you don’t want to, that’s fine too.

I think Canterlot will be good for you. The staff in the castle is top notch, and I’ve read that the best doctors in Equestria are trained there. Healing is 99% up to you though! You have to take the medicine and take it easy, and I know that’s hard for you. I don’t think you have a reason to worry, Big Macintosh is strong enough to handle the fields, and Apple Bloom is getting to the age where her hind muscles are prepared for excess muscle growth without risking damage to her body in the future. With you and Big Macintosh as examples, I bet she’ll be the best bucker Sweet Apple Acres will ever have! (I mean as an apple bucker, I didn’t

I think I see Baltimare in the distance so I’ll wrap up the letter.

The recovery period is the hardest, but it’ll be worth it when you can go back to running and apple bucking without thinking about your back all day. Some low-stress activities shouldn’t cause you too much of a problem, but be mindful of how you sit, and keep somepony close in case you feel pains. Don’t worry about ponies worrying that you’re not high-class, you’re one of the best ponies out there. I know you’ll make a good name for yourself while you’re on vacation!

Break a leg out there OH MY GOSH I’M SO SORRY!!!

Really REALLY sorry,
Fluttershy

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2