Celebrating Fun Support Group! 38 members · 287 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
lunaisbestpony1
Group Admin

Hello every pony! As the founder of this little group I find it necessary to start a weekly challenge thread! Yay! What better way to keep your writing skills sharp and have mass amounts of fun on the way? Every Saturday I'll post a new prompt for a weekly challenge fan fic, we as a group can come together and write stories that fit the prompt than add them to a folder. The idea is week after week we will be able to see the folders grow larger and larger in story amount as we add new members to our group!

This weeks prompt:

Shameless Shipping

Do you have an MLP OTP? Or MLP OTP's? Or crossover OTP's that just happen to include ponies? Than write ship fics about them! It can be a oneshot, or a collection of oneshots, a big huge start to a grand adventure, a bunch of epic poems, anything! Just write! I really look forward to reading each and every one of these fics, post them here: http://www.fimfiction.net/group/203586/folder/29526/1/weekly-challenge-51714-52414 When you're done! Happy writing! :pinkiehappy:

lunaisbestpony1
Group Admin

I'm defiantly gonna write one, should I go Doctor/Derpy or Twi/Luna?

My vote goes to Twi/Luna. Only because I'm not the biggest fan of the Doctor.

lunaisbestpony1
Group Admin

3290086 Sounds good. Are you playing? :raritystarry:

3289767 I can't even get a good cover art in one week. Would you accept a story written in a Google Doc for the challenge (it would get published on a later date)? :unsuresweetie:

I can write CelestiaCord in one week, but I can't publish it in one week's time.

Yea, I probably can think of something by the deadline.

lunaisbestpony1
Group Admin

3291057 Sure sounds great! I'm just typing up a one, maybe two shot in word. :pinkiehappy: should be fun.

lunaisbestpony1
Group Admin

3291057 Celestia Discord would be a great ship! I'm considering writng one myself, their chemestry is perfect. :twilightsmile:

3289767 It is done. :twilightsmile:

I hereby present the first entry for this competition:

Story: Discord Sits on Celestia’s Throne

3289767 So, who won the competition? What's the reward? :unsuresweetie:

lunaisbestpony1
Group Admin

3311763 You win I guess. Thank's for submitting an entry. Your story was great btw. :heart: If you post your story on the site, I'll put it in a winners folder. Also, if you so choose, winning means you can pick the next prompt.

3312054 Awesome, I won!

It will take me some time to find a cover art and do some more editing, so it might take me a while to publish it, but I will remember to submit it when I do.

As for the prompt for the next competition, my pick is: But, I Don't Like Wearing Tight Clothes!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12