Supportive Commentary Club 78 members · 120 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
lunaisbestpony1
Group Admin

Hello everypony and welcome! Here we have listed all of our appointed reviewers, who they are, what they review, and the fashion in which they review things. :pinkiehappy: Take a look and pick from the reviewers we have listed, then submit a story to their folder that you would like commentated on. We can't wait to here from you.

Also, please keep this thread professional. It is only an introduction page for appointed reviewers. Thank you and have a super happy sun shiny day!

lunaisbestpony1
Group Admin

Hiya, I'm Lunaisbestpony1! My reviewing style is sort of a cross between what Twilight would say and what Pinkie Pie would say. I'm super happy positive and energetic with my reviews, I will point out when you did something fantastic and I will praise creativity. My criticism will be applied to mostly mistakes when it comes to story structure and character motivation, as well as choices that the characters make that would be out of character for them to normally make. Yes I will without a doubt tell you if something is particularity annoying, confusing, or blatantly deus ex machina, I will try to do it in the nicest way possible, but if I hurt your feelings just remember I do it because I care.

My specialties and interests include Discord/Celestia ship fics, Doctor Whooves fics, Twilight/Luna fics, comedy fics, and adventure fics. Please do not submit fics with a higher rating than T, keep things fairly clean.

I am constantly checking the site and will normally submit reviews within 1 to 2 days of being requested, unless they are really long fics, in which case it may be awhile.

Can't wait to hear from you all. <3 LiBP

Follow Focus
Group Contributor

I'm Follow Focus, and I guess I'm a reviewer here...
A wise man once told me that "story is about character development" and that all other elements are there to guide character growth. And so that is what I will be focusing on; making sure that your story is the best fit for your characters! Skill level doesn't really matter to me, if you're actively working on building your characters then I will read and enjoy it! :D

I'll read pretty much anything you got for me, except for confusing crossovers and clop fics.

FamousLastWords
Group Contributor

What's going on? The name's Famous.

I'm pretty straight-forward with my reviews, but I'll always be polite and honest. Remember, we're writing pony fiction; have fun with it! :raritywink:

I love Spike ships, and any unusual ships. If you've got anything Spike related, or an obscure romance idea, send it my way and I'll jump on it. I think originality is the most important part of a story. Of course, I'll review general romance as well with just as much care.

Keep it real!

Darth Redbeard
Group Contributor

Alright, I join.
Darth Redbeard's the name, I mostly look for small grammar and other mistakes. I will be fair, and if I have to, I will tell you if your story has big major issues. I prefer to review fics with the couples I ship, but I will be willing to look over others as well.

May the Force be with you.

LoneUnicornWriter
Group Contributor

Fantasia Archsage is my name and of course you could say I'm your average reviewer for now... If you want the type a review style I will be giving. Look up my reviews in this Link Drop the stories in folder and tell others, the more the better. Any and all reviews will go up on my tumblr to being hung up in my Hall of review fame. :raritywink:

Recteik Shade
Group Contributor

Hey everybody I'm Recteik Shade!

I enjoy most ships that are out there. But don't think for a minute that I'm limited to sappy romance, I enjoy Adventure, Scifi, and the emotional side of Dark fics. Not as big into mindless, excessive gore

On the whole I find I enjoy the longer fics better, the ones that some time for world building and character development. I'll gladly read any one shots or shorter stories you'd like but I keep rereading the Inheritance books just cuz their long. I'm easy going reader, I won't start screaming if I see alot of Grammar errors, though I will point them out to you, and I'll never cry mary sue unless it's way over the top. And I like Bleach and DBZ so that's saying something!

But I'll be fair and Honest. If it's good I will say so. If it needs work I'll tell you. On the off chance its bad... well I'll do my best to be gentle, but I won't sugarcoat it.

3279595 Are we allowed to submit unfinished work so that we can actively fix things in our stories as we go along?

lunaisbestpony1
Group Admin

3447560 If you can get one of the reviewers to agree to it, go ahead.

3279595 I can't tell who would be best qualified to review a short adventure story?

Here it is

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11